Brazil Game Show 2013, What do you think will be shown.

• Thread starter fortbo
  • 652 comments
Yikes! My pass to BGS is a press one. Guys, if I see the man, I'll talk to him.

So, save the date: Sony conference will be held on friday, 25. But I don't know if they'll broadcast It on the internet because It's supposed to be a very focused presentation to Latin America.

On the BGS's page there isn't any information about Gran Turismo 6 presentation, or even Kaz presence.

But, at this point, who knows?

Last edited:
Interesting twist. I guess we might hear something about GT6 that we don't already know.

When do you think they will show the rest of the cars then?

I don't know, whether they do or don't reveal the car list is not of interest to me. Probably whatever they did for GT5.

Oh really, is there any scanning equipment on this racetrack? O.o

Almost certainly not. PD modelling a track less than two months out from the release of what will be an incomplete game would be a bit farcical.

Last edited:
Interesting twist. I guess we might hear something about GT6 that we don't already know.

I don't know, whether they do or don't reveal the car list is not of interest to me. Probably whatever they did for GT5.

Almost certainly not. PD modelling a track less than two months out from the release of what will be an incomplete game would be a bit farcical.

Amm yes it is possible, for DLC! I really wish PD would release Brazilian cars on GT6, Brazil has such interesting and unique cars!

About the Interlagos track, I do not think this is the ideal time to put it in GT6. Next year, Interlagos undergo extensive renovations (new pits and paddock in Reta Oposta straight) and in that sense, even the outline for the future is being discussed. Some corners might be tweaked and the track could get a bit longer.

The reform will happen and will be carried out mainly by pressure Ecclestone and F1.

Images.

About the Interlagos track, I do not think this is the ideal time to put it in GT6. Next year, Interlagos undergo extensive renovations (new pits and paddock in Reta Oposta straight) and in that sense, even the outline for the future is being discussed. Some corners might be tweaked and the track could get a bit longer.

The reform will happen and will be carried out mainly by pressure Ecclestone and F1.

Images.

Interesting. Basically looks like same track with new pit complex at the other straight though. The general flow of the track is good though. I especially like the infield. Although it's narrow, it's got a nice rhythm to it. So it's good nothing major is being changed.

A boring demo of that featureless mountain track in a Pagani or Z4 GT3 with the sound of a asthmatic dyson coming from the speakers..

Yippee GT6! :-\

Images.

The new infrastructure, pits, etc will be good, but they must take care when tweaking the corners or they may destroy the whole thing.

God damn Tilke. The guy knows how to destroy a track.

RIP Bus Stop @ SPA. F1 is really doing a lot of bs on the tracks.

And if anyone knows what Kaz may be doing around here, please share... I would love to try to meet him or something. The legend, OMG I'll probably cry like a little girl and thank him for the 15 years of fun, and friends, and history...

Anyway, Kaz @ South America, makes sense. GT Academy is going all over the world, next step must really be South America. Our market sell cars like hot bread and people are really passionate about them. Nissan still doesn't have much of a strong image here in Brazil and GT Academy will push it with the young people that may buy their cars in the future. Plus we got a lot of legendary pilots over the years, South America got history with Racing. :)

Last edited:

Images.

Shame, adding the slower corner just makes it that little bit more like every other circuit on the calendar.

Amm yes it is possible, for DLC!

Yes, but I don't see that happening now for the reasons that I stated. Even on the off-chance PD was modelling Interlagos, why would Kaz be there? It isn't his job.

His job right now is to make the last pitch to sell the game, seeing as he won't allow anyone else to do it.

Last edited:
And simon didn't thought there were going to be news there :P

Bagger, even if Kaz doesn't attend the event (though he happens to be in the country) the GT6 build there is in Japanese, so maybe is the very latest one that no one had access to before. Record tons of footage because if that's the case then that's practically the GT6 version that will be sold, with one a half months until release date and dvds having to be ready around one month in advance.

South America got history with Racing. :)

Yep. People tend to forget the #1 and #2 best drivers in all F1 history are South Americans, Fangio and Senna in whichever order, and that Brazil holds one of the very best international circuits in the world.

Last edited:
My money's (I'm broke anyway) on Interlagos being the final track unveiled for GT6. We'll have to wait and see though, I wouldn't get my hopes too high either seeing the TGS fiasco. But there is still hope.

^Could be DLC. What we know is there are going to be new tracks out of the box -from what I remember we know them all already- and the rest is going to be DLC, such as the classic tracks (Seattle).

Shame, adding the slower corner just makes it that little bit more like every other circuit on the calendar.

There are lots of ideas regarding the new outline of the track. Some are very interesting, like this one:

20137262252313_internovo_II.jpg

It recovers parts of the original 1940 track.

20101102-03%20interlagos%20overlay.jpg

Yep. People tend to forget the #1 and #2 best drivers in all F1 history are South Americans, Fangio and Senna in whichever order, and that Brazil holds one of the very best international circuits in the world.

And with cars too. VW SP2, Puma, Chevy Opala, DKW Malzoni... :)

Last edited:
God damn Tilke. The guy knows how to destroy a track.
To be fair on Tilke (and his company), they've really got no choice. There are a lot of restrictions put in place by the FIA due to safety. That's why you'll probably never see any sections of track in similar vein to Eau Rouge, the Corkscrew, etc. on a modern FIA approved circuit.

That aside, I'd love to see Interlagos in GT, the Brazilian GP is one of my favourite races of the F1 season and I enjoyed driving it back in F105 and 06 on the PS2. Hopefully the new pit complex doesn't change the dynamic of the first lap too much though. The current first few corners are really something at the beginning of a GP! But I don't see it happening any time soon and I can't imagine PD having any real presence at the Brazil Game Show, unfortunately.

SP2 was regarded as the best looknig VW of all times. Malzoni is the only non german model in the Audi museum. There are Puma's fan clubs on Germany, South Africa and United States...

Good mentions buddy! 👍 The Malzoni is a true beauty. Lovely looking thing.

Back