British Vacuum Maker Dyson Plans Electric Car Assault

I particularly like how their vacuums are modular, for ease of cleaning. Transfer that to interiors to shake up the passenger car. Call it a V8 Cyclone to confuse people haha.

Polyphony Digital already has the engine sounds for it.

zEjKb.gif

Personally I'm looking forward to seeing the roller ball style spherical wheels, grey finish with brightly coloured plastic highlights, and knee weakening price tag.

Gran Turismo sounds, spot on lol

If it’s anything like my Dyson vacuum, it’ll get loose and rickety after 1 year and cost 4 times as much as competing electric cars!!!

For the love of all things racing sim, DO NOT go into a partnership with PD and create a Vision GT car. We've had enough vacuum cleaner-sounding cars already.

Well, it in't the only car with suction.

I actually think this project is cool. Dyson is reaching out and trying something new (and surely risky as a company) because they can.
Oooo :eek: that was one of my favourite cars in GT4, or was in GT5.

I don't get that vibe at all. If anything it looks like a Renault Grand Espace with an F-Type nose.

The front quarter side view is especially (to me) so Model X. It actually looks like a de-evolved Tesla, one that follows the original design language before the 'smooth noses' facelift.

Last edited:
I'm seeing an expansion of the Jaguar I-PACE line...or perhaps a new, larger EV model to accompany it.

Edit: The rear is a little too abbreviated for my liking; it looks like the printer ran out of ink.

Back