Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 6,024 comments
  • 315,860 views
I'm in if you guys can figure out a time. We used to have them at 3 PM EST, 7-8 PM GMT on Fridays, which I'm available at that time this week (Or any other day, for that matter :p)
 
Thats two more then, GTP_Hyperuk expressed interest if the date fits.
 
We'll have to see. I'm intrested but it depends on time. It would be pretty fun, although I wouldn't be using my headset I don't think.

It would be like old times, have you asked Beerz?
 
We'll have to see. I'm intrested but it depends on time. It would be pretty fun, although I wouldn't be using my headset I don't think.

It would be like old times, have you asked Beerz?

Nice to hear 👍

Of course I have asked Beerz, it wouldn't be COD4 if you aren't being mamed constantly by a certain someone with a G6 + RDS. He hasn't got in touch yet though.
 
Hmm. The last time I remember playing COD4 online was last New Year's Eve, when my better half went out to do a night shift and I sat down with my PS3 and a bottle of port.

Yodel me when you have a time nailed down and I'll bring my sniper rifle... :D
 
I got Stevisiov's PM; thanks for the invite. I'll be there. :)
 
Great, well now we have sufficient interest to have a decent game, I think its time to start planning time and date. Rather disappointingly I have run out of time to start any organization tonight, I would greatly appreciate it if someone would take over for now. I will have time in future to participate. New year presents a very busy time for me. :indiff:
 
I'm in.
 
Well, the earliest I can do is 8am 10+GMT and the latest is about 8pm 10+GMT...
 
Got the pm and yeah I'd be up for it. Like a few of you I have not been online in quite awhile but it'd be good fun regardless. Not a big deal but just out of curiosity does everyone have the map pack?
 
R700 w/ ACOG & no camo is sssssseeexxxxyyyyy.

I haz map pak.
 
I haz map pak to. But no not everyone does...someone on the prev page mentioned he haz not got teh map pak.
 
Just got the PM, been a while since I've posted here, or even played COD4, but I have been playing CODWAW recently, so hopefully I'm not completely out of practice. I'd be up for a big GTP get to gether. Although I didnt buy the map pack, I know cheap skate!
 
ya i see'd that. newayzz we need sum1 2 host amirite??

Yoo mah frend, will bee hoesting.

You are the only one who us Australians get an acceptable 2 bars out of.
 
Well Ive just quickly compiled a list of everyone who's interested in meeting up and we have a decient number if everyone managed to connect into the same game and if we organised a good time.

Please let me know if ive missed your name.

GTP COD4 Battle Royale :sly: (still the the interested phase mind)

ceiling_fan
legendary724
Stevisiov.
mr_VOLCANO
GTP_DONK
WallRunner
GTP_Hyperuk
Speedster502
Famine
Giancarlo
Omnis
icelt
GT4 genius
Robin.

Thats 14, 2 more and we would have a full online game. Yeah we also need someone with an excellent net connection to host.

Robin.
 
That is ceiling fan. He will get us a minimum of 2 bars, anyone else and some of us would get one bar I think.
 
Well Ive just quickly compiled a list of everyone who's interested in meeting up and we have a decient number if everyone managed to connect into the same game and if we organised a good time.

Please let me know if ive missed your name.

GTP COD4 Battle Royale :sly: (still the the interested phase mind)

ceiling_fan
legendary724
Stevisiov.
mr_VOLCANO
GTP_DONK
WallRunner
GTP_Hyperuk
Speedster502
Famine
Giancarlo
Omnis
icelt
GT4 genius
Robin.

Thats 14, 2 more and we would have a full online game. Yeah we also need someone with an excellent net connection to host.

Robin.

I might can get a friend of mine to play, I'd just need a date and time.

Plus, if I can get my router set up correctly, I have a 12 meg connection, and I might can host if Feiling_can can't do it.

From,
Chris.
 
No one told me about this GTP meet! I feel so left out... :(

Count me in, if you guys want.
 
No one told me about this GTP meet! I feel so left out... :(

Count me in, if you guys want.

Sorry, you aren't welcome due to your inability to watch walls with zombies crawling out of them in certain game modes on CoD5 :p

From,
Chris.
 
Yeah, I remember when we played big matches before Giancarlo's connection was the best out of us all - 2/3 bars minimum. But Ceiling Fan's was good too I think.
 
G.T
Yeah, I remember when we played big matches before Giancarlo's connection was the best out of us all - 2/3 bars minimum. But Ceiling Fan's was good too I think.

Mine you say? I have a puny 2.6 megs, but thank you. :lol:
 
If there are any more spots open, I'm interested in joining you guys.
 
Now that you are in, there is one space.

I just realised, if we do ground war we can have 18 people can't we?
 
From experience, when we try to organize something like this, there will be some no-shows. Damn near certainty.
 
I have two friends that would be interested, but if we can't fit them, then it's okay, they might just hate me :p

I know one is interested for sure and I just asked the other one.

If you want you can add VampyCardinal to your PSN FL to invite him if I can't make it.

From,
Chris.
 
I don't know what you guys are taking about with me having a good connection. If I could host games reliably, I would. I can host 6v6 for a few games, but unpredictably my connection will give up. The only game type I can host reliably is Team Tactical (and presumably cage match.) 8v8 is crazy town. I'll try though, but one more thing: The host is the only person who sends invites. The only exception is when the host asks someone else to send one (this gets around the 30 second rule) It'll save a lot of headaches, trust me.
 
When shall this be? I'm getting the map pack when I get home but right now I'm 1038 miles from home according to my moms Iphone.
 
Back