Cant get silver on senna brands hatch!!!

• Thread starter Aphelion
  • 105 comments
using a Logitech g27 wheel I found it easy to gold.didnt change any settings. using a ds3 must be hard though. far too easy, I shouldnt be able to match sennas time
They made the game so that when you have a steering wheel driving in gt is easier

Running a DS3 whilst driving the 97T is quite tricky and mostly frustrating however, when you finally nail the lap, you don't care about the frustration it's caused you. You celebrate the newly won
gold. 👍

image.jpg

Those were the exact feelings I had when I beat my old Monza record. :lol:

image.jpg

And also when I set my best time at Brands hatch. :sly:

The best advice I can give is practice, practice, practice. ;)

I need some help here guys. This is the only event in the whole game that I cannot gold and have tried for hours upon hours. I am 1.1 seconds away from Gold. I'm a DS3 user and have tired everything from TC0-TC5. Steering assist off-strong. It seems like the people who have won gold on this event have had the TC off. My question is how. When I try that all the back tires do is spin then I lose control. I feel that this car is so unbalanced. It seems to have a lot of understeer then the back tires light up and instant oversteer. I don't feel like I can nail the gas without losing control. What I am doing wrong

Oh and on a side note I hate this track and all of the blind corners.

I need some help here guys. This is the only event in the whole game that I cannot gold and have tried for hours upon hours. I am 1.1 seconds away from Gold. I'm a DS3 user and have tired everything from TC0-TC5. Steering assist off-strong. It seems like the people who have won gold on this event have had the TC off. My question is how. When I try that all the back tires do is spin then I lose control. I feel that this car is so unbalanced. It seems to have a lot of understeer then the back tires light up and instant oversteer. I don't feel like I can nail the gas without losing control. What I am doing wrong

I'm a DS3 user too. Golded with TC3 and steering assist on strong. Keep trying it. I won with a margin of 0,020 sec, so it was a tight win.
Now after some months driving the Lotus can get gold without assist. Just don give up!

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY got it. 1:06:574. All it took it patience, determination and a case of beer. Damn you PD for making this so hard. So glad this is over. Settings were TC 0, steering assist strong, steering sensitivity 3.

Last edited:
I did Silver Senna Brands Hatch in Lotus 97T and the secret is TC5 ABS1 and Learn to drive like you see on Formula 1 TV and practice to use all the road and try to time your braking and accelerating.
Hopefully it'll help.
I'm not a pro but I love racing games

Yes not everyone is talented and its not a nice thing to say,took me ages to gold the last one so i must be fairly crap too,you will get there

I consider myself a fairly decent player of the game, not the best but I win my fair share of online racing and I still have not won gold Brands Hatch with the F1, it is pretty much the last thing I have left to do in the game. It is my Achilles heal. :irked:

I sincerely hope wheel users are not only setting TCS @0, but all AIDS including ABS @0 for this event, for the proper reward to your driving inputs this car offers for your driving finesse on your way to gold time. ABS at 0 unleashes tighter apex lines at a faster speed than ABS@1, (it's sort of a wild beast that gets uncaged from its understeering leash) and this car doesn't lock it's wheels on brakes either.

DS3: TC 2 ABS 1

1:06.473

Secret I found is tapping throttle through corners to keep up the speed while avoiding losing traction and only nailing it once in a straight line. Stay away from curbs under throttle and just be as smooth as possible. Just keep racing your ghost car and see where you can improve. Timely but worth it. Good Luck.

The car is drivable with ds3 and tc on 1. I'm still using the x button for the throttle. For me the key is just barely pushing it on corner exit. Very difficult to do but possible.

Edit: at TC 0, the car seems to hit the rev limiter a lot. Makes it seem slower than TC1. You know hits the limiter right before gear change?

Last edited:
Back