CORE Formula 1 FGT World Championship Sign up Now!!/Win big prizes!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMORTALPILOT
  • 395 comments
  • 26,564 views
Guys i have talk with Ace and he dont think he start a new season. I create a new Public Club then we get Ace league and the Core Drivers together. I hope we get a full lobby for the last season. We dont run the season here on GTP its all over the new Club then
 
Guys I have a club for Season 2 pls add all CLUB ID 1007795 and send it also to your friends
Sign up in the Forum of the Club there.
Race Calendar will come out soon,
First Pre Season Race this Saturday
 
Ace said he's 100% for combining both of our series together so we'll get a full grid essentially. So @IMMORTALPILOT if you want to talk to Ace about getting our clubs together that'll be great. And sort things out
 
Back