"Daily" Race Discussion

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by GTPNewsWire, Jun 29, 2020.

1. sturk0167

sturk0167

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020 at 10:33 PM
  2. Chevy Heavy

Chevy Heavy

So I set a QT of 1:35.9 for Race A last night. Thinking that should give me a good starting position I decided to enter a race. Ha, starting 6th behind The_Kid and his BHR buddies. OK I'll follow them around and maybe one will mess up and I'll pick up a spot. Turn 1 and someone must of put Brembo on my bumper as I'm punted hard. Turn 3 same thing and I down to last with a .5 penalty to boot. I manage to make it up to 9th only to miss my braking point in the final right because someone was on my right 1/4 panel. So I wind up 11th and donated 1000 DR. And the real kick in the ass was a -20 SR loss in one race. Now I remember why I avoid the dallies unless it's a fun combo. :banghead: BTW, nice lap @sturk0167.

3. CurbHog

CurbHog

Race C - Barcelona - 7 minute edit.

Had a great time in the Porsche. The two first laps was fun with tough and clean racing.
    Then in the very last chicane and the last lap I did a great pass.

4. El_Beardo

El_Beardo Premium

Been a while since I posted in here . .

Two 4th place starts. Got tapped/spun by a German in a 911 in race 1. Assuming he just missed his braking point for the hairpin, as he looked clean for the rest of the race.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Net DR gain of 352, for a new all time high of 41,945.

May take the 911 out, tomorrow. 'Vette doesn't seem like it's best suited to Catalunya.