Delay Again

  • Thread starter Thread starter recostal
  • 279 comments
  • 13,960 views
Oh, and what to do during this delay? I'm going to do something I haven't done in a while- race an endurance. Hope to do that during this Thanksgiving holiday.
 
im going to have lots of sex with my girlfriend. just as good as playing gt..
 
maybe I have to find another games and enjoy them until that day !(burn out 3 will be OK)

dam&!

:nervous:
 
Black95Z28
im going to have lots of sex with my girlfriend. just as good as playing gt..[/QUOTE

There is no way that porkin the misses is better than GT4Ever.
 
Oh Lord... Why don't you jusk kill this KY guy anyway? :bowdown:

I don't know anything anymore. All I know is that I am going to buy this @%$ game whenever it comes out, and I am gonna play it for the next year or 2, maybe. Then I'll start to think whether to buy a PS3 or a XBOX2 or even a GameTriangle (sucessor of GameCube?) :crazy:

I am getting sick of coming on the forum and seeing people complaining about the delay, I am sick of complaining myself about it. But you want to know something? It blew my xmas, for real.

I will always love the GT franchise, but this is getting unforgiveable.

Just a lot of nonsense and crap, just wanted to unload it of my chest.

And if it comes out in March, the better it is. My bday!!! :sly: Won't have to spend a penny on it!

C'mon CJ, let go for some more drive bys on the meanwhile.... :nervous:
 
a6m5
I hope this isn't the official, final North America release date, but the playstation.com has GT4 release at 03/2005.


yea, whack

EG gaming said the same thing...

but bestbuy and walmart says the game will be here on the 16th...


check out the websites
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1062562441713&skuId=6010531&type=product

14th? 16th? 3/05? when i turn 45?

im lost...i just want the game....

oh and this is my first post i believe and this site is AMAZING! so much information.
 
so, there is still no confirmed release date, or any other news from KY?
 
mclaren777
Here's an idea. What if they just had a breakthrough with the online content and they're now going to include it from the beginning?

What would you say then?

that's the best speculation I've ever heard. But I will eat my arm if that comes true.
 
Back