Drift levels in career Mode

• Thread starter lolzantz
  • 4 comments
Hey guys,

Just wondering where you can go for drifting in career mode without facing the computer. The thing is I dont think there is a way to use the cars you built in arcade mode.

lolzantz
Hey guys,

Just wondering where you can go for drifting in career mode without facing the computer. The thing is I dont think there is a way to use the cars you built in arcade mode.

You can go to any of the "world circuits" or "original circuits" or "driving park" and select Practice for 5 credits.

The selections in the corners of the carear mode, like city courses, original courses can be run in a free run type mode. When you select the track to run, pick practice after that and you can run around the track as many times as you want for 5 cr.
I like to drift on Autumn Ring and Autumn Ring mini. Autumn Ring mini has a nice back section where you can drift consecuitive left turns. I've done it once, but most of the time that I try it, the RPMs drop too much and I loose my wheel spin. If I put N1 tires in the rear and N2 tires up front that might help, but when I actually did drift the two left turns I was using N2s in the rear and N3s up front in a Trueno S.S. version with no other mods.

or if you do photo drive it only costs you 3 credits and you can still tune your settings and everything. it does not keep track of your best lap times for the session though i dont think, but does that really matter when drifting?

woo hoo! dont spend those extra 2 credits all in one place...

Back