Emergency Update Incoming NOT 1.07

Whatever they have tinkered with sure feels right to me, I tried a few n600 cars and I'm loving the feel of them.

The jaguars exhaust note seems to be more throatier now

"Emergency Update"
giphy giphy.gif

I really wish they would stop messing with physics every few weeks. Imagine you bought a Mario game and once you got used to the controls, they push an update they makes him jump shorter/farther, higher/lower, etc. Then once you figured that out they change it again.

I get PD is tweaking things for the better, but at a certain point we just have to let the game do it's thing.

About to race. some maganes in here. Let see if anything changed.

only 10 racers.. not enough folks logged back in?

Last edited by a moderator:
(I don't have the game)What's all this talk about the FWD cars with too much grip and they're too fast? :sly:

You have chosen the videos wisely. In both of your videos the Civic takes advantage of the curvy section of Bathurst track (as good rule of thumbs should suggest).
Nevertheless, the gap does not increase of 3-5 seconds like it happens on GTSport, with FF cars overwhelming and mocking FR in long straights.

Well I beat all the magane and won the race, but they were all driven by low ranked drivers, except the second place who crashed on lap one. On the straight he seemed just as quick though. Verdict inconclusive.

EDIT: MATCHMAKING HAS BEEN UPDATED.. YEEEAH

"notice of adjustment to the sport mode ratings" - notification

They have "..adjusted the judgment criteria to more appropriately divide the players by their skill."

.. mine went from B/A to B/B..

"notice of adjustment to the sport mode ratings" - notification

They have "..adjusted the judgment criteria to more appropriately divide the players by their skill."

.. mine went from B/A to B/B..
Didn't realize that's what that meant . Mine stayed B/S.

I really wish they would stop messing with physics every few weeks. Imagine you bought a Mario game and once you got used to the controls, they push an update they makes him jump shorter/farther, higher/lower, etc. Then once you figured that out they change it again.

I get PD is tweaking things for the better, but at a certain point we just have to let the game do it's thing.

It's not really that much different to real life in the way a car is developed several times across a season and will feel differently at times. Things change. Adapt

Just did the daily race at Suzuka, using the Z4 I definitely wasn't getting mugged by the Beetles, not sure if they've done some work there or not. But then again they don't seem to have been as much of a fixture lately anyway.

Didn't realize that's what that meant . Mine stayed B/S.

My DR B/SR S stayed the same too - not sure it means it will retrospectively apply a DR change. only from this point forward will the calculation be different (whatever "different" is)

I downloaded the update this morning.

I was c.90% of the way to DRS before... now I seem to be 99.9999% there (can't see any gap at the end of the progression bar).

Back