England V Brazil

• Thread starter W_conneely
  • 52 comments
Gutted! :(

_38089241_becks_pa300.jpg

Bad luck Lotus. Always next time - freakish free kick though...

This was the first time ever Australia was supporting England in any form of sport...

i reckon the referee will get beaten up.

he sent of wasa-name the Brazilian... Raldino or somthing
and ignored what should have been a penalty at least 3 times...

Portugal is going to win. Well they better it is at there home ground. I know i well be there watching some of the games live in Portugal.

Brazil is a powerhouse team, I wasn't too surprised that they won. I'm just really surprised at how well the US is doing, we've generally been the joke of the Soccer (football) world for many years. We're looking good against Geramny right now, but that one goal they score earlier might be all she wrote for our hopes...

DAAAMN! everytime it's either a bad pass or no ability to get a good goal attempt in the second half. We do not pass well in my opinion :mad:

Originally posted by Talentless
DAAAMN! everytime it's either a bad pass or no ability to get a good goal attempt in the second half. We do not pass well in my opinion :mad:
Oh, well, at least you tried. :)

:thumbsdow This prize wasen't earned easy !
I think it was only luckiness .
The only good German player was our goalkeeper

The American Gameplay was much nicer.

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Brazil is a powerhouse team, I wasn't too surprised that they won. I'm just really surprised at how well the US is doing, we've generally been the joke of the Soccer (football) world for many years. We're looking good against Geramny right now, but that one goal they score earlier might be all she wrote for our hopes...

I wouldnt describe brazil as a power house, they play with style and flair, wheras the english play with more organisation and strategy.

BUT THEY LOST ARRRRRRRR!

Back