EXALT1K Photography ››5.Sept - RPS13 and 370Z

  • Thread starter Thread starter EXALT1K
  • 253 comments
  • 23,030 views
Messages
714
Japan
Japan
Messages
stravus_
Hey dudes, this is my GT5 Gallery.

banner.jpg

​

Stay tunned :cool:


​
 
Last edited:
i'm totally free about comment :) anyway ; i most liked on the bridge Nissan R32.
 
i'm totally free about comment :) anyway ; i most liked on the bridge Nissan R32.

Thanks but I didn't say that you weren't free to comment :sly:
 
Last edited:
Good but why only pics from the back?
 
Good but why only pics from the back?

The front of R32 is not very nice, but I will put so... tomorrow new pics of front of R32, Subaru and Civic... later SLS and others. 👍
 
UPDATE 2#

gionquioto.jpg

gionquioto1.jpg

gionquioto2.jpg

gionquioto3.jpg


More will come ;)
 
Last edited:
UPDATE #3

My SLS with 780HP...


nrburgringgpf1.jpg

nrburgringgpf2.jpg

nrburgringgpf3.jpg

nrburgringgpf5.jpg


The Special '62 a beast.


lagunasecaraceway.jpg

lagunasecaraceway30.jpg

lagunasecaraceway4.jpg

lagunasecaraceway6.jpg


Bad Boy

redbullhangar73i.jpg


My Mclaren

gionquioto5.jpg

gionquioto6.jpg

piazzaduomosangimignano.jpg

piazzaduomosangimignano.jpg


My Civic Type R'

marktgasseberna.jpg


Subaru Sedan '10

redbullhangar72.jpg

redbullhangar7.jpg


Big set of photos for now... when I have time I will put more, people what cars will you like to see? I'm going to buy a RS6 or FD2... Any opinion to next car? I got 549.000cr going to level 19

EDIT: Buyed Ferrari Italia and Honda FD2... Italia is already full tunned, black w/ gold wheels and Honda FD2 still stock with white color.
 
Last edited:
UPDATE 4#

Drifting with the EVO... 11000pts

eigernordwandcurto1.jpg

eigernordwandcurto2.jpg

eigernordwandcurto3.jpg

eigernordwandcurto5.jpg

eigernordwandcurto7.jpg
 
Last edited:
Will appreciate coments and rating 👍
 
Nice photos, the matte paint and white wheels look stellar
on the R32.
 
Some nice proceedings inhere.

I suggest you use the pan nr. 2 mode more, it will give for some pics a better overall feeling of speed and sharpness.:)
 
Nice photos, the matte paint and white wheels look stellar
on the R32.

Thanks but I think before painting was better.

Some nice proceedings inhere.

I suggest you use the pan nr. 2 mode more, it will give for some pics a better overall feeling of speed and sharpness.:)

Didn't know that, thanks 👍 See the PM that i sent to u.
 
UPDATE #5

The S2000 (Drift Tune)

kyotogionm.jpg

kyotogion1z.jpg

kyotogion2r.jpg

kyotogion3.jpg

kyotogion4v.jpg

kyotogion5.jpg

kyotogion6.jpg


458 Italia

eigernordwandshorttracky.jpg

eigernordwandshorttrackp.jpg


It's it for now ;)
 
Last edited:
well i'm gonna stop updating my crap until i get some intrest in it..
 
Don't be offended man I think people are just speechless! lol but seriously beautiful pics keep em comin 👍
 
Don't be offended man I think people are just speechless! lol but seriously beautiful pics keep em comin 👍

Oh yeah? :sly:

Here we go:

Misc

redbullhangar76.jpg

redbullhangar77.jpg

redbullhangar78.jpg

shoreninquioto.jpg

shoreninquioto1.jpg

shoreninquioto2.jpg

shoreninquioto3.jpg

piazzadelcamposiena.jpg

piazzadelcamposiena1.jpg

piazzadelcamposiena2.jpg

ruadeahrweilerv.jpg

ruadeahrweiler1.jpg

ruadeahrweiler2.jpg

ruadeahrweiler3.jpg

ruadeahrweiler4.jpg

ruadeahrweiler5.jpg

ruadeahrweiler6.jpg


That's it, make requests of cars photoshoot.
 
Last edited:
New, comment and rate.

nrburgringnordschleife3.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife3.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife3.jpg

capering.jpg

capering2f.jpg

capering3.jpg

capering4.jpg

capering5.jpg

capering6.jpg
 
Last edited:
Some nice shots, can see improvement.

Like the 2 sls and the M3 GTR. Looks real...:dunce:

Keep 'um coming
 
Others deleted...

grandvalleyspeedway2.jpg
 
Last edited:
I like the last R8 shot.
 
The one with the FT-86 is the the best for me.
 
Nice gallery, you've got lots of pics! The Citroen rally set are quite good, as well as the M3 GTR + 2 x SLS AMG shot, and I like the McLaren pics on the first page. My one query is: Why so much camber on the 300ZX? Looks like your suspension has collapsed :P
 
Nice gallery, you've got lots of pics! The Citroen rally set are quite good, as well as the M3 GTR + 2 x SLS AMG shot, and I like the McLaren pics on the first page. My one query is: Why so much camber on the 300ZX? Looks like your suspension has collapsed :P

Eheh :sly: Was the 1st car victim for the camber test.

I have a RS6 really sick, will post some pics later, it's the RS6 of the avatar.
 
Here they are:

The RS6, my lady...
Not great pictures but it's just to show my van.

praadeahrweiler.jpg

specialstageroute729.jpg

specialstageroute730.jpg

specialstageroute731.jpg

specialstageroute54.jpg

specialstageroute56.jpg

specialstageroute58.jpg

specialstageroute59.jpg


The new monster in garage, 787B Sound is pure porn :cool:
The only pic i got and its a standard picture... will take more if you guys like the car.

nrburgringnordschleife3h.jpg
 
Last edited:
hmmm, i don't like the RS6 to be honest, but a bit personal.

You show really nice improvements but i would shift into the pics abit more and leave the worser ones out of it. Keeps you from doing alot of uploading to the internet and keeps your posts "fresher"...

But again good progressing, and i like your taste of cars in general, not the stance on some of them though. ;)👍
 
hmmm, i don't like the RS6 to be honest, but a bit personal.

You show really nice improvements but i would shift into the pics abit more and leave the worser ones out of it. Keeps you from doing alot of uploading to the internet and keeps your posts "fresher"...

But again good progressing, and i like your taste of cars in general, not the stance on some of them though. ;)👍

What worser ones? My first photos in photomode? The R32? Yea I will do that cuz I'm thinking the same.

But stance is stance and I love it.
 
Back