deepforestraceway19.jpg

deepforestraceway20.jpg

deepforestraceway21.jpg

deepforestraceway22.jpg

deepforestraceway24.jpg

deepforestraceway23.jpg

deepforestraceway26.jpg

deepforestraceway27.jpg

Hope you guys liked because he (Bob) loved!

deepforestraceway28.jpg

Next set comming up is: Toyota Supra Yellow Hat Super GT

Loving the F40 shots- I was going to feature mine in an update soon but I will have to go back and improve on what I've already shot as they're nowhere near as nice as yours!
Like the Supra set as well; a really pop-art poster type of feel to them.
The S2000 shots are nice, if a little "standard angle"; it would have been nice to see you do something a little more adventurous, but what you have got is very well excecuted.

Loving the F40 shots- I was going to feature mine in an update soon but I will have to go back and improve on what I've already shot as they're nowhere near as nice as yours!
Like the Supra set as well; a really pop-art poster type of feel to them.
The S2000 shots are nice, if a little "standard angle"; it would have been nice to see you do something a little more adventurous, but what you have got is very well excecuted.

Thanks for feedback boozy 👍

The S2000 Angles is more to look like JDM photography...

I started touching in photoshop few days ago, so adventures for now is a bit hard :sly:

But, thanks again dude.

No problem, sorry, I hadn't guessed that you were mimicking a style with them, like I say; what you have shot is captured very well, I was thinking more about adventurous with the angles and composition like in your F40 set, but that's not an issue if you were going for a particular style of composition anyway.

Looking through the gallery decided for some best of the best... than finally reached the last shot and just "wow... it's... it's so like old films about racing in Tokyo" (the one with Jackie Chan for example) got it in my Photomode best gallery folder! Green F40 and 1st impresa are also very atmospheric!

F430 Scuderia
Some HDR attemps...

1. 2.

3. 4.

5. 6.

7. 8.

9. 10.

11. 12.

Click for bigger size.

Got new set, but seems like only one saw it lol.

Tell me what you like & don't like, thanks.

Next set: Subaru WRX Sti / Ferrari F10 ... got this photos along of time in my gallery, I will put here some.

Subaru Rally @ Toscana

Click for Full-Size (Makes the diference)

More sets comming.

Hmmm...

I like the 3rd row. The left one of the the 3rd row could have been even better if it weren't for the distracting double shadow. Very annoying that is in the game.

I like the top left also. Nice touch on the flying dirt/grass. Top right is cool too. 👍

Hmmm...

I like the 3rd row. The left one of the the 3rd row could have been even better if it weren't for the distracting double shadow. Very annoying that is in the game.

I like the top left also. Nice touch on the flying dirt/grass. Top right is cool too. 👍

Eheh, the shadow, GT5 failing :yuck: noticed that now :ouch:

Thanks for comment & visit.

Last edited:
Back