Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
The most popular boiler maker convo around my part of county is Jegger and Gunies.
Half pint and a shot.
Drop the shot glass in the half pint and slam it before it "boils" over.
It's also commonly called a Jeggar bomb.
Truth is that almost any beer can be paired with the correct spirit and have a quite nice pairing.

As for the Intermediate challenge any car that can hit 220 and has good handling can win it.
So have fun some car picks.
I bet the 440 could be won a tire down and 50-75 pp down.
When I tested my CoTM Elise at 450 I had the lead lap one.

Edit corrected typo sorry mods -_-

The most popular boiler maker convo around my part of county is Jegger and Gunies.
Half pint and a shot.
Drop the shot glass in the half pint and slam it before it "boils" over.
It's also commonly called a Jeggar bomb.
Truth is that almost any beer can be paired with the correct spirit and have a quite nice pairing.

As for the Intermediate challenge any car that can hit 220 and has good handling can win it.
So have fun some car picks.
I bet the 440 could be won a tire down and 50-75 pp down.
When I tested my CoTM Elise at 450 I had the lead lap one.

Edit corrected typo sorry mods -_-
Oh boy, I cannot do Jaeger Bombs. Guinness is fine by me :cheers: but Jaeger and I don't agree :yuck:.

I do agree with you on both your beginners challenge and intermediate challenge comments. It just took me a while to get used to Apricot in reverse. :banghead:

Subaru BRZ S '12 (Shotaliema Tune)
(CoTM Version)

500PP
301 BHP
1050kgs
Weight Distribution 52:48

Sports Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change
Aero Kit Type B
Flat Floor Type A
Custom Rear Wing
- Type F-F-J
Height - Set to -5
Width - Set to -20
Standard Size Rims - OZ Racing Ultraleggera (Black)

Car Paint
Body - Panther-Black Metallic
Brake Callipers - Flame Red
Custom Rear Wing - Panther-Black Metallic

FC Suspension
F/R
85/84
5.50/8.65
5/3
8/6
2/4
0.2/0.8
-0.08/0.15

Racing Brake Kit
4/8

FC Transmission
(Reset to Default) - Once power parts applied
Set final gear to 3.850
Set max speed to 155mph (250kph)
1st 3.590
2nd 2.450
3rd 1.881
4th 1.516
5th 1.220
6th 1.010
Set final gear to 3.125
(Adjust final gear if required to suit alternative tracks)

FC LSD

7/16/10
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 96.5%
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
High RPM Range Turbo Kit

Downforce - Set to 10
Ballast - Set 20kgs to Position 40
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet (Black)
Window Weight Reduction

Build the car as stated here to tune the transmission correctly. Once you have done this, add the additional power parts mentioned below. Do not try to alter any of the transmission settings with the exception of the Final Gear.

Engine Tuning Stage 1
Racing Exhaust

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only but works very well with ABS 1 only.

@Otaliema and myself took our popular and fast Subaru BRZ and added a Flat Floor Car of the Month, Make your own race car replaced the rear wing with a big one and painted it black.

Introducing the Shotaliema Black Panther.
trial-mountain-circuit_1-jpg.514082

trial-mountain-circuit_2-jpg.514083

trial-mountain-circuit-jpg.514084

Additions for gold @ Apricot Hill Reverse

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR Premium Package '07
Don't forget to change oil with this,the gearing didn' t fit before it.

BMW 135i Coupe '07

Autumn Ring gold:

Volkswagen Bora V6 4MOTION '01

to be continued...

more gold tunes:
Apricot Hill:
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII GSR '01
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII GSR ‘03
Nissan Fairlady Z Version ST (Z33 Option Wheel) '02

gonna try some Chevy's during next week.

Autumn Ring:
Alfa Romeo 166 2.5 V6 24V Sportronic '98

new fastest lap:1'25"418 (finally found a car to reach it):
click
All added to the list. :) I look forward to seeing what american muscle you find now. :)

This tune is awesome on CS tyres around Brands Hatch. A few changes to make though.

Triple Plate Clutch
Racing Brakes - Set to 5/4
CS Tyres
Set power limiter to reach 450PP
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Set ballast at 60kgs instead of 65kgs

These minimal changes will get you gold very easily and put a smile on your face with its Beemer RWD handling characteristics.

No real changes made.. had to correct the transmission to the right setting. just got the gold,credits,paint and the car. the car has more than enough power and "Beemer RWD handling to chase the ai cars down and leave them in the rear view mirror. thanks for posting the brilliant setup for this car. Cheers Tc.

BMW M3 Coupe Chrome Line

500PP
404 BHP
1376kgs
Weight Distribution 50:50

Sports Soft Tyres

Aero Kit Type A
NO Oil Change
Inch Up: 1 Wheels

FC Suspension
F/R
90/95
7.00/10.50
5/4
4/5
2/5
0.0/0.0
-0.06/0.04

Racing Brake Kit
8/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 3.176
2nd 2.455
3rd 1.950
4th 1.601
5th 1.352
6th 1.182
Set final gear to 3.500

FC LSD
10/16/20
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 92.0%
All power parts set as standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

This car feels amazing on all the tracks I have taken it too. So planted and precise. A spectacular drive.

View attachment 161984
View attachment 161985
just got the car,paint credits and the gold... just plain out drove the ai cars.. could not the transmission set up right got it close and out drove the ai cars. thanks again.. Cheers Tc,

So out of interest, how many of you guys have GTA 5 and is it worth getting? I see some online footage and it looks pretty good but I have never played it myself.

I have it on PS3 and it is a really amazing open sandbox game! The fact that they were able to recreate Los Angeles California and it's surrounding areas so well still amazes me everytime I play. Since I live close to L.A. I find myslef driving around looking for things I recognize all the time...

I have a friend with a PS4 and had a chance to play it on there a while back, and must say the graphic's advantage is huge and well worth it if you already have a PS4. It has hours of main story line gaming. And if you get online the gameplay is almost limitless. So much to do you'll run out of play time before you run out of things to do in the game.

As for driving realism, it's not that great. But there are no invisible barriers in the game so you drive, ride, and even fly anywhere you want! If you're even slightly interested in the game, I say get it! :cheers:

I have it on PS3 and it is a really amazing open sandbox game! The fact that they were able to recreate Los Angeles California and it's surrounding areas so well still amazes me everytime I play. Since I live close to L.A. I find myslef driving around looking for things I recognize all the time...

I have a friend with a PS4 and had a chance to play it on there a while back, and must say the graphic's advantage is huge and well worth it if you already have a PS4. It has hours of main story line gaming. And if you get online the gameplay is almost limitless. So much to do you'll run out of play time before you run out of things to do in the game.

As for driving realism, it's not that great. But there are no invisible barriers in the game so you drive, ride, and even fly anywhere you want! If you're even slightly interested in the game, I say get it! :cheers:
I've been thinking about it for a week now. I picked up an extra shift at work next week so I decided to spend some of my wages on the game now. On the PS store, they had the game at 40% off and it came with the Great White Shark cash bundle for online play. Hope to see some on your online for fun and games. :)

CoTM Reviews from @RacingOtaku86

Brief reviews:

Took @shaunm80 's Audi TT '03 out on SSR11, and got 3:06.775. This car... just feels anaemic power wise. I know he worked with what he got, but it feels like it belongs to a lower powered class. Maybe it's because I'm so used to faster cars, but in defence, it's an okay car. I can't see it as a class killer, but maybe a decent one-make racer instead.

Also, took his VW Golf V to Trial Mountain and got 1:32.641. Let me just get this out of the way: you'd NEVER think this was a track car. If this car pulled up beside me on the street, if give it a thumbs up. This car feels just right; the power feels just right, it rides just fine, and it's not going to kill you. It won't set the leaderboards on fire, but it's a cool little cruiser.

Back