F1 Caption Game - Archive ThreadFormula 1 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Touring Mars
  • 10,953 comments
  • 937,003 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
ROUND NINE - RESULTS

56102335.jpg


1st: Famine - 25 pts
2nd: ADEuk - 18 pts
3rd=: Pupik, BlacqueJacques - 13 pts
5th: PeterJB - 10 pts
6th=: livemusic, niky, pezzarinho17 - 6 pts

Winning Entry

180858.jpg


Famine
"Yes yes, very good, but where does one's chaffeur sit?"

​


Standings (after Round Nine)

1st: Touring Mars - 101 pts
2nd: LewyOs •• - 90 pts
3rd: ADEuk • - 83 pts

4th: Famine • - 59 pts
5th: GTP_Ingram • - 50 pts
6th: niky - 40 pts
7th: TopGearFTW • - 34 pts
8th: livemusic - 33 pts
9th: mafia_boy - 28 pts
10th: RACECAR - 27 pts

11th=: DQuaN •, Alex. •, MrMulsanne • - 25 pts
14th: PeterJB - 23 pts
15th: Pupik - 22 pts
16th=: daan, pezzarinho17 - 21 pts
18th: mPWRD - 20 pts
19th=: TheStig13, race'emhard - 17 pts
21st: BlacqueJacques - 16 pts
22nd: akmuq - 15 pts
23rd=: Bee, TheCracker, C-ZETA - 11 pts
26th: interludes - 10 pts
27th: dhandes - 9 pts
28th: peterjford - 8 pts
29th: Jimlaad43 - 6 pts
30th: Mynock005 - 5 pts
31st=: lukecfc, driftking18594 - 4 pts
33rd=: F1Addict, granturismite - 3 pts
35th=: adamp93, Tesla - 2 pts

Congratulations to Famine for winning Round Nine of the 2011 competition, and on home soil too :cheers:

winnerd.jpg

2011 Previous Round Winners

22px-Flag_of_Australia.svg.png
Round 1 - DQuaN

22px-Flag_of_Malaysia.svg.png
Round 2 - TopGearFTW

22px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png
Round 3 - LewyOs

22px-Flag_of_Turkey.svg.png
Round 4 - Alex.

22px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png
Round 5 - ADEuk.

22px-Flag_of_Monaco.svg.png
Round 6 - MrMulsanne

22px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png
Round 7 - GTP_Ingram

22px-Flag_of_Europe.svg.png
Round 8 - LewyOs

22px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
Round 9 - Famine



german.jpg


Round Ten - Germany will follow shortly.

and

hungaryo.jpg


Round Eleven - Hungary will follow next Monday.

​
 
Last edited:
Well done famine!
 
I guess the FIA stands for "Famine Internationale Assistance? :lol:

Well played, Famine, well played.
 
Looks like the upgrades we brought to the car worked a treat! :D
 
Round Ten - Germany

german.jpg


182057.jpg


​

Entries by Monday, 8th August - 0900 BST - please mark your final entry appropriately, and remember that you cannot change it once it has been marked.

Full rules available in Post #1. Please remember that your entries must be within our Acceptable Use Policy ;)
 
What do the orange dots at some of the user names mean?
 
182057.jpg


Lewis - "You never know Martin, I might finish the race today without a visit to the stewards!"
 

182057.jpg

​

Lewis and Martin's reaction to watching replays of Vettel's spin.
 
What do the orange dots at some of the user names mean?
Round wins... in the event of a tie, these will be used for countback ;)
 
Ah, ok. And I just noticed you're leading the championship without winning a single round.
 
182057.jpg


The Maclaren team talking about how Webber botched the start.
 
182057.jpg


Lewis: ......And then the donkey said "thats not gone well".

Martin: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Final entry
 
182057.jpg


Get conned with vodafone the new slogan being admired by the mclaren team.
 
182057.jpg


Lewis tells Martin of the chilli powder laced cake he presented to Jenson after the race.
 
182057.jpg


Whitmarsh: Hamilton? Going to Red Bull? What a laugh!

Hamilton: Yeah but have you seen what I have underneath Martin... ~unzips jacket~

FINAL ENTRY
 
182057.jpg


Hamilton: I can still win this championship



Final Entry
 
Last edited:
182057.jpg


Hamilton: I can still win this championship

I know some people consider it bad form to comment on other entries these days, but...

:lol:
 
182057.jpg



Hamilton: Yeah, and then he went on to the grass!
 
182057.jpg



Lewis - I was sat at home the other night, when there was a knock on the door. Upon opening the door, I was confronted with a stag beetle that was 6ft 6, and it butted me straight on the nose, Blood everywhere.

Whitmarsh -Then what?

Lewis - Well, I had to go to hospital to get it checked out. When I got there, I started to explain what happened to a nurse, and she said "let me guess, you were sat at home, when there was a knock on the door, you opened the door and a 6ft 6 stag beetle butted you straight on the nose" , I then said 'yes, how did you know that', she replied " Well, there's a nasty bug going round".

Whitmarsh (Under his breath) - Not because your black then.
 
Tonight Martin, I'm going for... the Full Monty.
 
182057.jpg


Lewis Hamilton: "It was totally worth it. You should have seen the look on Paul's face when he went past. It looked like this!"​
 
Last edited:
182057.jpg


"So now I take off the costume...Lewis will be very happy he's had no penalties for once."
 
182057.jpg


Martin: Good news, Lewis, Red Bull has been disqualified from the 2011 Caption Championship!
 
182057.jpg


Hamilton : "Next time I spin I'll do it during the ad break"
 
182057.jpg


"Actually, Lewis, it wasn't raining. Button's dust just had a high moisture content and you were eating it."
 
182057.jpg


Lewis: These velcro zippers are like Sky Sports - they're a rip off!​
 
182057.jpg


LH: I sent Seb a bavarian band and told them not to stop playing till he wins a German GP.
 
182057.jpg




LH: Do you think I's be able to beat Button if my earrings were made of carbon fibre?​
 
Last edited:
182057.jpg


Lewis:Yeah, Alonso tought he had overtaken me!

Final Entry
 
182057.jpg

Whitmarsh - ...to get to the other side! HAHAHA! Get it? Hahaha!

Lewis - Yeah, yeah, hehe. No...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back