FITT Tuning contest: Two Tracks, One Cup. Results Posted

• Thread starter MrGrado
  • 92 comments
I'm planning to launch the new tuning contest today so tuners can sink their teeth into it this weekend. The idea is one car, two tracks: but with the option of submitting a tune for each track.

The car will be premium, tuning options will be wide open: only PP and tyre grade will be set. Something FR or MR and high performance will likely be chosen, around 500pp and on SS tyres.

Testers may test one or both circuits. If many tuner entries are submitted, I will look at ways to allow testers to test a smaller selection of entries if they prefer.

Lap times and DC will be scored. DC will be scored out of ten. There can be a podium for each circuit and an overall podium.

Car and track selection as above in post one.

Also, testing will be blind. Tunes to be submitted by PM please.

More info coming soon. Event can be considered live.

Tuning rules:
480PP SS
min weight 1125kg
Nos Banned.
Aero allowed
any wheel size allowed
increased rigidity allowed
oil change allowed
sports soft tyres all around or a mix of sports soft and sports medium tyres only.

Last edited:
Sign me up as tuner please, have the car made long time ago for online racing at lower PP, just needs more powaar :D

Does the tire has to be SS ? Thinking of mixed compound SM/SS which is great with tire wear online.

I didn't even notice it was SS tires. My car is gonna need some loosening, it was tuned at 380 on CM tires. Have a solid 450 SH tune too. Might just need to slap the tires on it and power it up :lol:

Ran a few test laps with old setup but 480pp power, 1:27s at Motegi East, and 1:43s at Cote D' Azure, doing moderate pace with some mistakes. The tune seems to feel at home driven at Motegi, while Cote 'D Azure is tricky bugger :lol:

While nothing to do, try to tame this car. Wow, very interesting with the engine laying on the back of the seat :yuck: to claim as a MR car :lol:.
IMG_20160618_150807.jpg

Lap times and DC will be scored. DC will be scored out of ten.

What is DC please?
DC= Drivers Choice.
1-4 bad car please give details as to why
5-7 good car, would better if....
8-9 Great car, just needs a smal tweak.
10 among the best cars you have the chance to drive in GT6

DC= Drivers Choice.
1-4 bad car please give details as to why
5-7 good car, would better if....
8-9 Great car, just needs a smal tweak.
10 among the best cars you have the chance to drive in GT6
I didn't notice that we were using the 0-10 DC system for scoring. I automatically assumed the F1 styled points system was the current way of scoring FITT these days.

Back