FITT Ford Challenges by MCH

Whoo Hooo .......... hang on. Looks good, and green.:D:lol:
The car is a lot of fun with a set of Comfort Hards on, goes everywhere in a cloud of smoke but is surprisingly docile and manageable. I've altered the tune for drifting in my other garage and I'd advise anyone to give it a go if they fancy a bit of tire killing fun.

Well after an hour and half of tinkering I'll just leave my original tune as is.
Just couldn't find the right balance. I made it better one place and maxe it worse in other areas. Throttle control is a must in the last corner. Get it right whoo hoo!! Get it wrong and my pink car is going to get very dusty. :)
Yeah I know that feeling, I couldn't find a way to make the car behave in the last corner either without heavily compromising everywhere else. I just focussed on the rest of the track and hope it won't hold the car back too much. There's definitely a thin and dusty line between success and failure at Big Willow

PicsArt_1412551627737.jpg

Ford Mustang Boss 302 '13
550pp/SS Tires/558hp/1319kg
Excellent Green Mica- Mazda MX5 Miata VR Limited '95 Chip
Brake Calipers French Racing Blue- Jag XKRS '11Chip
Volk GTS. Standard Size
Aero Type B
Custom Wing Mount B/ Large Wing D/ Large Winglet G/ Height +7/ Width +0
F/C Suspension
Racing Brakes
F/C Limited Slip
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Engine Stage 1 Tuning
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood Body Color
Window Weight Reduction
F/C Transmission
TUNE:
Height: 100/100
Spring Rate: 7.45/11.00
Dampers Compression: 3/6
Dampers Extension: 7/9
Anti-Roll Bars: 6/2
Camber: 0/0
Toe: 0.00/-0.15
Brake Balance: 3/6
Initial Torque: 12
Acceleration Sensitivity: 20
Braking Sensitivity: 8
Power Limter: 96%
Downforce: 15
Ballast:0
Transmission:
1st Final at 5.500, then Max Speed at 124mph (minimum value). Then:
Final: 3.025
1:2.878
2:2.140
3:1.715
4:1.437
5:1.234
6:1.071
Tuned on DS3, ABS 1, sensitivity at 3.

The car is a lot of fun with a set of Comfort Hards on, goes everywhere in a cloud of smoke but is surprisingly docile and manageable. I've altered the tune for drifting in my other garage and I'd advise anyone to give it a go if they fancy a bit of tire killing fun.

Yeah I know that feeling, I couldn't find a way to make the car behave in the last corner either without heavily compromising everywhere else. I just focussed on the rest of the track and hope it won't hold the car back too much. There's definitely a thin and dusty line between success and failure at Big Willow
I guess the final corner and I just like each other, my issues were in some of the other big swooping corners.

I have come down with a flu like bug and am pretty much out of it I tried tuning last night and this morning and I tried testing driving and yeah not happening. So I'm sorry but I will need to pull out of testing all groups and I'll post the tunes I have for the GT'05 and mustang no promises that they will be drivable tho.

I have come down with a flu like bug and am pretty much out of it I tried tuning last night and this morning and I tried testing driving and yeah not happening. So I'm sorry but I will need to pull out of testing all groups and I'll post the tunes I have for the GT'05 and mustang no promises that they will be drivable tho.
Not good. Flu like bugs are horrible. Hope you feel better soon.

Health is more important, get well and stay away from the little ones as much as you can, nothing worse than toddlers with the flu. Been there, I know.

Health is more important, get well and stay away from the little ones as much as you can, nothing worse than toddlers with the flu. Been there, I know.
Wish I could but being the stay home dad they are with me all the time. Grandma and grandpa are tired from watching them over the weekend.
Only thing I can do I huddle under a blanket and let them run around the house my four y/I can pretty much handle snacks for them so I should ok and so should they

Wish I could but being the stay home dad they are with me all the time. Grandma and grandpa are tired from watching them over the weekend.
Only thing I can do I huddle under a blanket and let them run around the house my four y/I can pretty much handle snacks for them so I should ok and so should they
Just get some rest, plenty of fluids, and allow them to rule the roost. It can be chaotic but you need to get well. Praying for you my friend.:)

Speedy recovery to you, hope your healthy again soon

Not good. Flu like bugs are horrible. Hope you feel better soon.

Get well soon buddy!!!

Just get some rest, plenty of fluids, and allow them to rule the roost. It can be chaotic but you need to get well. Praying for you my friend.:)

Speedy recovery to you, hope your healthy again soon
Thank you everyone, I have some herbal supplements that can beat back any viral infection in short order just need to get another bottle of them. I love and hate taken them, $35 a bottle and a bottle lasts just about day and half. Ugg

Last edited:
Thank you everyone, I have some herbal supplements that can beat back any viral infection in short order just need to get another bottle of them. I live and hate taken them, $35 a bottle and a bottle lasts just about day and half. Ugg
Plain old paracetamol and water with a day in bed usually sort me out when I have cold/flu feelings. Probably not applicable when you have young children running around... That stuff you buy must be good if it costs $35 a bottle. Haven't got my currency head on but that would be about £25 or something? I hope it works whatever it is.

Plain old paracetamol and water with a day in bed usually sort me out when I have cold/flu feelings. Probably not applicable when you have young children running around... That stuff you buy must be good if it costs $35 a bottle. Haven't got my currency head on but that would be about £25 or something? I hope it works whatever it is.
Yeah about £25 a bottle is right. It's called Viricad 2 pills every hour your awake. Our doctor got us on it when we both had the ebstien bar virus flare up on us. EBV is more commonly known as Mono, it's a herpeies type virus so it you ever had it you still have it and it can flare up if your immune system gets weak. Unlike when your a teenager if it hits you as adult it can take 6 months to recover from it.

Sorry to hear that...hope you get better soon buddy...👍

I believe I have tune sheets for all tunes posted, most cars built with exception of Dolhaus, krenkme, and 787. Are we going to get anymore GT500s???? Boss seems to be leading in choice.

@krenkme Did not see power limiter, 100%?
@Lewis_Hamilton_ Thanks for the heads up on the update, not sure it matters but if so I will be removing the rear spoiler. Adding front Aero and changing paint.

@Motor City Hami if it helps, you missed these:
sinof1337 here
ImToLegitToQuit here
787bcgr here

@brian wolf @Badger66 and @Chipmonk77 are the only tunes missing for me.
Waiting to see if @Otaliema feels up to posting his.

Last edited:
I believe I have tune sheets for all tunes posted, most cars built with exception of Dolhaus, krenkme, and 787. Are we going to get anymore GT500s???? Boss seems to be leading in choice.

@Lewis_Hamilton_ Thanks for the heads up on the update, not sure it matters but if so I will be removing the rear spoiler. Adding front Aero and changing paint.

I try to never cut the balls off my cars. If I use power limiter it will always be posted :dopey: (kinda stuburn that way) :lol:

@Motor City Hami if it helps, you missed these:
sinof1337 here
ImToLegitToQuit here
787bcgr here

@brian wolf @Badger66 and @Chipmonk77 are the only tunes missing for me.
Waiting to see if @Otaliema feels up to posting his.

@Bowtie-muscle

Sorry i haven't posted my Mustang yet...i'm just ironing out a few things and will get it to you ASAP..Sorry to keep you all waiting....my bad...:cheers:

@Otaliema Get well soon mate.👍
@Bowtie-muscle My GT500 will be posted tomorrow. I`ve had some gearing issues! :lol: Its the stock silver grey colour with black stripes, oz wave wheels painted solar gold metallic (from Trans Am) and french racing blue brake caliper (from Jag XJR-S).
Front Aero C I think, the Nascar like splitter.:cheers:
Wow, more info than expected, at least I can build the cosmetics tonight! Thank you:cheers:

ill have to send you a FR on PSN, I'm at home most mornings as well. I can mute my mic because of the 2yr old and you can mute your mic because of the 4yr old haha.

Back