Findog10 (Banned) Messages 85 South Australia Messages Findog10 Mar 24, 2012 #1 Place your predictions for the AFL season 2012!
Villain Ludicrous Speed Premium Messages 4,687 Golden State Messages xViLLaiNx12 Mar 24, 2012 #2 I predict soft tackles and no pads.
Mike Rotch Aluminium Overcast Staff Emeritus Messages 13,827 Down under Mar 24, 2012 #3 Collingwood - Dockers final. You read it here first.
ExigeEvan Premium Messages 17,192 Apr 22, 2012 #4 It's taken til the 4th round but I've finally managed to get a game on TV. Ahh, I've missed you. Shame my team is going to **** over here, can't get the numbers together
It's taken til the 4th round but I've finally managed to get a game on TV. Ahh, I've missed you. Shame my team is going to **** over here, can't get the numbers together
ExigeEvan Premium Messages 17,192 May 12, 2012 #5 ExigeEvan Shame my team is going to **** over here, can't get the numbers together Click to expand... Forget that, we won first game of the season by over a 100 points
ExigeEvan Shame my team is going to **** over here, can't get the numbers together Click to expand... Forget that, we won first game of the season by over a 100 points