Forget the big stuff for now. We know GT has problems, but..

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 12 comments
  • 1,170 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
932
Messages
Chicano3000X
Messages
Chicano3000
Lets talk about things you like to see in all games. Small ideas you have that make the experience convenient.

I'd like to have a button assigned to skip a song.
 
Force quit during loads.
 
Force quit during loads.

This 👍


I have pressed the gas pedal and re-entred a race so many times it's just annoying now, and i have to wait around 30 seconds to leave again.

Other than that i only have a couple of things like jaggered shadows and more premium cars, but they are big things. PD have done a great job in my eyes.
 
Also the in the menu something to show witch song is playing because i dont want to listen to the 200 songs to know the song I like and the one I hate.
 
I would like to see a button that fast forwards through B-spec.... ^which^
 
A confirmation menu to restart or quit a race (no more accidental restarts on endurance races), replay controls (help capture the perfect moments in a race), and a song skip button (Burnout Paradise has it, why doesn't GT5)
 
Lets talk about things you like to see in all games. Small ideas you have that make the experience convenient.

I'd like to have a button assigned to skip a song.

Yes, especially for menu music! I like the way OP thinks!:)
 
Skipping comfortably each lap in replay mode by phushing a button, like in GT2, that was a superb feature.
 
Here is a list of improvements for online:
-add a force start, so if the host has gone to make a sandwich, we're not all stuck in free run.
-allow us to tune our car directly in free run instead of having to back to the lobby. Let us just press start, and tune from right there.
-Add more variety and higher level of cars for shuffle mode
-Larger payout of xp/cr for online races
-In addition to the karts only or F1 only options, allow Super GT/JGTC only, NASCAR only, LMP only, group C only, WRC only and LM GT only. Also give a menu to only allow stock cars.
-improve the over all network stability
 
I'd like to see automatic track focus for cockpit view. Head-tracking failed but it would be good if it was automatic without the need of a PS eye camera. That would help a lot when cornering : )
 
I want the Koenigsegg CCX
 
Lets talk about things you like to see in all games. Small ideas you have that make the experience convenient.
There is already a thread on this. You have been a member of the forums long enough to know there is a search function. Please use it next time.

Until then, this thread is closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back