Forza 3. Past - present - future -

• Thread starter kikie
  • 39 comments
With all that bashing, I'm getting even more interested in Forza 3. :P

Too bad there isn't a decent wheel, besides Fanatec's wheel, that is compatible with the 360.

To be brutally honest, after the NeoGAF trolling incidents, fake screenshots and gameplay videos and deletion of anything but praise for the game on their forums, I wouldn't put it past them.

Why would one spend so much time going through the forums and press releases of a game that they hate so much? Usually I spend my time playing/discussing games that I like.

If you need a hobby you could try the gym, maybe a bike ride, a girlfriend perhaps?

P.S. If 74 is your birth year and you are still doing this, then I'll stop making fun of you and just start pitying you.

No you really aren't being "brutally honest", you're just hating on forza and turn 10 like you always do. You even bash forza when nobody else has even brought it up.

That post in the translator topic, while it in some respects reflects my actual personal opinion, was clearly intended to be a joke. Nice job taking things completely out of context. 👎

He's most likely referring to Microsoft, Turn 10 in particular, to be even more particular - one person.

So now it's come to the point where one person is representative of the entire group at T10? Mind you, Che isn't even affiliated with them anymore, so not only is he beating a dead horse, he's also beating an imaginary horse (considering said "horse" isn't with them anymore). As far as the screenshots go, they're all in-game but most of them are either directly ported from the game (aka no compression) or, they're photo-stitched. Which is a work around for the compression issue (a long process, but a workaround nonetheless). It'd be nice if, for once, some research was done before you felt the need to bash a game that I quite frankly believe you don't even own.

Granted, all of Turn 10 weren't responsible for the NeoGAF trolling. They are, however, entirely responsible for the deletion of anything but praise for the game on their forums and fake screenshots and gameplay videos. You're fooling no one but yourself when you try to deny that Turn 10 screwed their fans by releasing fake media and refusing to admit their game is anything less than perfect.

So, props to Kazunori Yamauchi-san and the PS1 team, That said,” he continued, “I feel that he’s passed us the baton. Perhaps he hasn’t meant to, but we have taken the genre to new levels and they’ve stopped evolving the genre. So again, tremendous respect to him, but I’d say the differentiator is they’re old school. The emperor’s naked, and I don’t want to, you know, I don’t want to slap him around, but no game competes [with] us right now.

http://classygamer.blogspot.com/2010/02/forza-motorsport-3-what-went-wrong.html

Forza 3 Screenshots and Videos. We released a generous helping of Forza Motorsport 3 screenshots and videos this week. If you haven't seen them yet, go check 'em out in our Media Gallery. There are some things you should know about these screenshots. First of all, at Turn 10, we don't bullshot -- which means everything you see here is real-time taken from in-game gameplay. The E3 batch was taken back in early May, and given how the development process works, the game is improving just about daily, so the bottomline is that these screenshots are from a work-in-progress. Naturally, the game will actually look better by the time it comes out later this fall. The reason why you might have mistaken these screenshots as faked, touched-up, or embellished art is because Forza 3 is an exceedingly gorgeous game.

http://dualshockers.com/2009/09/28/forza-3-is-********-yes-we-said-it/

Last edited:
I'm not even going to bother anymore. I get a damn headache every time I read one of your posts.

Oh, and for the record....that second link is dead.

I'm not even going to bother anymore. I get a damn headache every time I read one of your posts.

Oh, and for the record....that second link is dead.

Yeah, I noticed that. The board censors a word in the URL. To the matter in hand, I'm perfectly fine with leaving it there. Agree to disagree and all that. The thing is, this game of Turn 10's was a genuine disappointment for me, and labelling me a fanboy or accusing me of having never played the game won't solve anything.

Yeah, I noticed that. The board censors a word in the URL. To the matter in hand, I'm perfectly fine with leaving it there. Agree to disagree and all that. The thing is, this game of Turn 10's was a genuine disappointment for me, and labelling me a fanboy or accusing me of having never played the game won't solve anything.

Uh-huh.....

*Click*

EDIT: Ah. Peace and quiet.

Back