#Forzathon

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 38 comments
Not sure why but none of the Forzathons are working for me. i've done 3 online adventures (4 events each time) in the Nissan GTR HE and i've not been awarded with anything.
Strange. I did it once and it worked for me.

One of this week's Forzathon events is not working. "Obligation For Velocity" requires you "complete 3 Speed Zones to receive 3 Wheelspins". But nothing I do will trigger it, and it has a 0.00% completion rate. So it's not working for anyone.

Another huge mistake in uploading future Forzathon events has made about 60 events prematurely live. Big news: Porsche 928 and 914/6 are both available.

Ends 10/12/18
Vying For Victory - Win a Championship to receive 3 Wheelspins
Chilly Reception - Perform 15 Snowman or Show Off Skills to earn 50,000 XP
Race On - Complete a Race to receive 20,000 CR
Aerodynamic Genius - Complete 10 Speed Boost or Airborne Pass skills to earn the Bentley Continental Supersports

Ends 10/19/18
Blazing Through - Perform 10 Speed skills to earn 35,000 XP
Top Of The Class - Beat 3 Rivals to win 3 Wheelspins
Unrestrained Speed - Complete 5 Races to receive 100,000 CR
Questionable Tactics - Achieve 15 Crash Landing Skills to receive the Subaru #75 WRX STi VT15r Rally Car

Ends 10/26/18
Only The Best For You - Win a Race in the Mercedes A45 AMG HE to earn 3 Wheelspins
No One Better - Complete 3 Head-to-Head races in a Merdedes to win the Mercedes A45 AMG HE
Smashing Through - Perform 25 Wrechage Skills to win 45,000 CR
Making Room - Perform 10 Lumberjack skills to receive 35,000 XP

Ends 11/2/18
Knockadolly Racer - Perform 10 Drift Taps to win a Barn Find Rumor and 50,000 CR
Barnbrack Or Barn Finds? - Complete a Championship to receive a Barn Find Rumor (can only be used once) and 35,000 XP
Tricks To Scare - Perform 15 Daredevil skills to earn 3 Wheelspins

Ends 11/8/18
Yet More Slipping - Perform 20 Drift Skills to receive 35,000 XP
Can You Still Drive Straight? - Compete 5 Races to earn 55,000 CR
Speedy Drifter - Complete 3 Drift Zones to earn 3 Wheelspins
Zealous Dedication - Get 3 Stars on a Drift Zone in a Nissan to win the Nissan GT-R Black Edition HE

Ends 11/15/18
Highly Venomous - Win a Championship in Australia or Complete a Race on Hotwheels Island to earn 50,000 XP
Eratigena Atrican Speed - Perform 30 Speed Skills to receive 55,000 CR
Spinning A Web - Perform 20 Threading the Needle Skills to earn 3 Wheelspins
Spyder Eyes - Complete 4 Co-Op Races to win the Porsche 918 Spyder

Ends 11/22/18
A Dangerous Feat - Perform 10 Near Miss Skills in a Mercedes to receive the Mercedes 300 SEL 6.3
Masterful Display - Achieve 5 Ultimate Skills chains or 5 Speed Boost Skills to win 50,000 XP
Midnight Madness - Win a Street Race in the Mercedes 300 SEL 6.3 to earn 75,000 CR

Ends 11/29/18
Daring Dodger - Achieve 15 Dare Devil Skills to win the Dodge Dart Hemi HE
Personal Competition - Win 5 Head-To-Head Races to receive 3 Wheelspins
Wearing Down Treads - Perform 10 Lucky Escape Skills to win 55,000 CR
Hotter and Hotter - Complete 10 Races Online or 10 Hotwheels Air Skills to earn 50,000 XP

Ends 12/6/18
Join the Pack - Complete a Co-Op Championship to win 75.000 CR
Frequent Flyer - Get 3 Stars on the Airport Danger Sign to win the Porsche 928 GTS
Super Stallion - Win a Race in the Porsche 928 GTS to earn 3 Wheelspins
Spiraling Through - Complete a Loop-The-Loop Skill or Win a Street Race to receive 50,000 XP
Only Takes A Scratch - Perform 10 Trading Paint Skills to earn the W Motors Lykan Hypersport
Accelerated Lunar Activities - Complete 3 Street Races to win 3 Wheelspins
Maybe It's An Australian Shepherd - Perform 15 Threading The Needle Skills in the Q Motors Lykan Hypersport
Lycanthropic Racer - Win a Race in the W Motors Lykan Hypersport
December 1 - Complete a Race in a Cult Classic to receive 85,000 CR
December 2 - Finish 3 Playground Games to win 3 Wheelspins
December 3 - Get 3 Stars on the Mountain Top Danger Sign in a Nissan to win the Nissan Silvia K's
December 4 - Complete 5 Races in a Ford to receive the 2017 Ford F-159 (sic) Raptor HE
December 5 - Earn 10 Wrecking Ball Skills to win 55,000 CR
December 6 - Complete a Co-Op Race to earn 3 Wheelspins
December 7 - Achieve 10 Stuntman or Airborne Pass Skills to win the Porsche 914/6
December 8 - Win a Race in a Porsche to receive 3 Wheelspins
December 9 - Complete 15 Ebisu Style Skills or 15 Snowman Skills to receive 55,000 CR
December 10 - Complete 5 Races to win the Ferrari 250LM
December 11 - Complete an Event to receive 75,000 CR
December 12 - Win a Playground Game in Australia or Beat a Rival in Blizzard Mountain to win 50,000 XP
January 1 - Win a Race in an Offroad or Extreme Offroad vehicle to win the Terradyne Gurkha LAPV
January 2 - Perform 10 Hard Charger Skills to receive 3 Wheelspins
January 3 - Perform 15 Sideswipe skills in the Terradyne Gurkha LAPV
January 4 - Win 5 Head-To-Head Races or Complete 5 Snowman Skills to receive 50,000 XP
January 5 - Achieve 10 Ultimate Skills to earn the Nissan Silvia Spec-R HE
January 6 - Complete 3 Drift Zones to win 3 Wheelspins
January 7 - Buy or Sell a vehicle on the Auction House to receive 200,000 CR
January 8 - Complete an Online Adventure or Win a Championship in Blizzard Mountain to earn 50,000 XP
January 10 - Perform 5 Hard Charger Skills to receive 55,000 CR
January 11 - Complete an Online Race to win 3 Wheelspins
January 12 - Earn 3 Stars on a Speed Trap to receive 35,000 XP

Unknown end dates:
Budding Contender - Complete a Championship to to get 3 wheelspins
Go Be The Champion - Complete a Championship in Australia or win a race on Hot Wheels Island to earn 50,000 XP
Porsche Cayenne for completing a championship.
Chilled to the Bone - Win 3 races in Australia or complete 3 races on Blizzard Mountain to earn 50,000 XP

Last edited:
There are three I got that aren't on the list:

Budding Contender - Complete a Championship to to get 3 wheelspins
Go Be The Champion - Complete a Championship in Australia or win a race on Hot Wheels Island to earn 50,000 XP

And a Porsche Cayenne for completing a championship.

*edit: Correction, make that four. The other one is:

Chilled to the Bone - Win 3 races in Australia or complete 3 races on Blizzard Mountain to earn 50,000 XP

Last edited:
Well, it looks like Forzathon in Horizon 3 is finally coming to an end.

https://www.trueachievements.com/n36240/new-forza-horizon-3-achievements
The achievements are
#Forzathon Cleaning Up The Festival - Complete 1000 Races or Snowman Skills (Secret) 125 points
#Forzathon See You Horizon Boss - Complete 1500 Races or Kangaroo Skills (Secret) 125 points
#Forzathon The Final Tour - Complete 2000 Races or "Hot Wheels" Skills (Secret) 125 points
#Forzathon And Thanks For All The Drifts - Complete 2500 Races or Ultimate Skills (Secret) 125 points

Last edited:
I was able to get them to pop just by looking at the FH3 achievements in the Xbox mobile app.

Haven't played this game in awhile, but had like 300+ hours in it. 500 extra points from previous gameplay is always nice.

I was able to get them to pop just by looking at the FH3 achievements in the Xbox mobile app.
I have my XBox on but not playing any games right now. I opened my XBox app on my iPad, checked my achievements, and they all suddenly popped up on my XBox.

Back