FRL~INDYCAR~ Plux Runs Out Of Fuel.... After He Takes The Chequers At The Motegi 300!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,968 comments

What Madrid Layout to use for Round #1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yup same, wikipedia? :lol:

Feels a little better with ballast.
Yep, wikipedia.
Seems we gave them too much power in GT5 then. I'd suggest 550 for road courses and up to 700 on ovals then (wiki says it varies depending on turbo boost and push to pass).

Yep, wikipedia.
Seems we gave them too much power in GT5 then. I'd suggest 550 for road courses and up to 700 on ovals then (wiki says it varies depending on turbo boost and push to pass).

Motegi and Indy could get differing power.

Honestly, not really interested in investing my time and struggling in a long FGT series, but could be interested in making a one-off appearance at the Indy 500 to fill the grid if there's room. Four near-identical corners, how hard could it be? :P

Feels worse than GT5. Rear is less stable and I'm getting quite bad initial understeer. My colour is 4th from bottom in the choices.

Feels worse than GT5. Rear is less stable and I'm getting quite bad initial understeer. My colour is 4th from bottom in the choices.

It's not bad on Motegi (min aero) I reckon SH or SM might be best, we do want some tyre wear.

Found a couple of GT6 FGT setups, and most of the ones I used in GT5, except for the best one...

I'll try them out over the next few days.

Back