FRL~ToCA Clio Cup S2 - Ninners (FAS) Champion, SV / 77 Racing Teams!Full 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 698 comments
Not trying to be funny but are there points tables available? Would like to know the gaps for drivers & teams before we start.

Need to do last weeks, but will be doing them after the races and be up tomorrow (got day in tomorrow..)

Very weird night. Quali was fine but come race 1 I couldn't see Mab, paul and megg. Cleared cache and still couldn't see megg. I could see DK but by the start he'd disappeared again :confused:

Ok so.. Last race, Nin starts 3rd but can't see 2 cars - he should start last so tries to drop to the back. However he doesn't drop to the back (alongside me = definitely not to back imo, and think there was a car behind me too), and then proceeds to drive 'through' 3 cars to win the race, while I have to pass 3 cars to come 2nd.

Not exactly a fair race in the slightest in that regard. Caused a lot of havoc for me trying to pass cars merged with Nin's car too..

Ok so.. Last race, Nin starts 3rd but can't see 2 cars - he should start last so tries to drop to the back. However he doesn't drop to the back (alongside me = definitely not to back imo, and think there was a car behind me too), and then proceeds to drive 'through' 3 cars to win the race, while I have to pass 3 cars to come 2nd.

Not exactly a fair race in the slightest in that regard. Caused a lot of havoc for me trying to pass cars merged with Nin's car too..

If Nin did not drop back that is an automatic DQ.

I led off the line but backed off after T1 to take away advantage compared to where I should have started. (I wanted to pull to the left before T1 but panoz was there).

I don't know how everything was in the end. I passed mole after I dropped behind him and the only car I had ahead of me was paul and he went off so I led after 1 lap. :ill: you can put me back two places if you feel the need

Last edited:
Race 1 was alright, I was run off a few times by DK but he didn't see me so I supposed that's legit.

Race 2 ended on Paddock Hill Bend, I started 5th and got a great start, vying for 3rd until megg and panoz started merging, then they split, and panoz just launched me off to the right, and I hit the wall so hard I nearly tipped over. :lol:

When your eyes are shutting on the straight and you cant concentrate you know its time to hang up the helmet for the evening.
Was like that after ToCA, spent the whole day taking the V8 out of the TR7 today and a lot of lifting heavy parts didn't help either

I was dragging ass yesterday by getting up around 3 in the morning to go to work at 4.

Sometimes throwing in the towel is the best thing to do.

If Nin did not drop back that is an automatic DQ.
Yeah was still Cami and Panoz who never got past. I got past but I had to make an overtake for that to happen. Sorry Nin mate.

If it's a DQ it won't make much difference because I can't make it next week, so unless Paul is still in the hunt for drivers title then it'll be all over I assume.

What I don't understand is why it wasn't a red flag and manual setup of the grid for the restart.. I started last when I should have been 3rd.. But yeah that error is race 2 was because I was waited for Furi to type red flag or something.. I wasn't with it until I realised there was going to be no such happening...

Race 1 I ran into Nin off the start but dunno if him not seeing me helped me go off, most likely my own mistake.

To be .06 of pole and then get the results I got, can't say I'm happy with myself or the running of race 2.

Yeah was still Cami and Panoz who never got past. I got past but I had to make an overtake for that to happen. Sorry Nin mate.

If it's a DQ it won't make much difference because I can't make it next week, so unless Paul is still in the hunt for drivers title then it'll be all over I assume.
Dunno what happened with Panoz. He was 2nd into turn 1 when I pulled over on inside to let cars. I saw Mab go off but I don't know about Panoz.

If it's a DQ it is a bit harsk considering I did make an effort to drop back but do whatever. It would have worked better if I did it before T1 but Panoz was on the outside and I didn't want to cut him off.

What I don't understand is why it wasn't a red flag and manual setup of the grid for the restart.. I started last when I should have been 3rd.. But yeah that error is race 2 was because I was waited for Furi to type red flag or something.. I wasn't with it until I realised there was going to be no such happening...

Race 1 I ran into Nin off the start but dunno if him not seeing me helped me go off, most likely my own mistake.

To be .06 of pole and then get the results I got, can't say I'm happy with myself or the running of race 2.

I left my PS3 when starting... usually it manually puts grid in right order, PD why can you not leave things alone :banghead:

Back