FRL~ToCA Clio Cup S2 - Ninners (FAS) Champion, SV / 77 Racing Teams!Full 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 698 comments
  • 79,043 views
I wish Bathurst was just a round with no rules where you can take anybody off.
Here they all go into hell corner....

OHHHH EVERYONES OFF! REAL DRAMA IN TURN ONE!! OH MY WORD, HES INTO THE BARRIAH
 
I wish Bathurst was just a round with no rules where you can take anybody off.
It can be if you want it to be...
 
And we can drive backwards.

hsv
The last round was entirely tragic. Would've made for a cracking TV show though.
Race 1 would have been a good show with Andil, me & Joe fighting for 1st.
 
I can't even remember what happened. Did Furi punt me off again?
 
I can't even remember what happened. Did Furi punt me off again?
No we were fighting for 3rd in the final laps which I briefly took before you re passed me. Both races 2 & 3 I was involved in incidents but I had wrapped up the title with the win in Race 1.
 
Hopefully it will be less silly than before now.
 
^^^ I don't know why... But I'm having serious déjà vu... Like... It's weird.
 
I may skip the ToCA Bathurst race, and just make a one round appearance in the Clios for the final. Punting people off sounds fun.

Blame @Scaniabebe and @hsv



Bathurst Clios follow the ToCA race obviously :p

But if I raced in both, I would be far too drunk to do anything.
If you've been behind the wheel for all 2 hours of the ToCA Endurance Race at Bathurst, I think you might need at least 45 minutes off to recuperate before having a go at the Clio's. I imagine the Clio's will have a 1 hour race of their own on The Mountain then?
 
If you've been behind the wheel for all 2 hours of the ToCA Endurance Race at Bathurst, I think you might need at least 45 minutes off to recuperate before having a go at the Clio's. I imagine the Clio's will have a 1 hour race of their own on The Mountain then?
I second this, give people time to relax for a minute, reset the internet so the connection stays stable for Clios, and more.
 
If you've been behind the wheel for all 2 hours of the ToCA Endurance Race at Bathurst, I think you might need at least 45 minutes off to recuperate before having a go at the Clio's. I imagine the Clio's will have a 1 hour race of their own on The Mountain then?
I second this, give people time to relax for a minute, reset the internet so the connection stays stable for Clios, and more.

Always a small break. ;)
 
@Furinkazen can i still have a team name although i don't have a team mate?
 
Hey, Joe.

GTP: MatheusBond
PSN: Matheus-007
Team (Can I be indy?): Cliotoris Globo Renault
 
Alrighty then, Orange Fighters!
 
Team name will be Ice Cold Racing.
 
Back