FRL~ToCA Clio Cup S2 - Ninners (FAS) Champion, SV / 77 Racing Teams!Full 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 698 comments
I can't even remember what happened. Did Furi punt me off again?
No we were fighting for 3rd in the final laps which I briefly took before you re passed me. Both races 2 & 3 I was involved in incidents but I had wrapped up the title with the win in Race 1.

I may skip the ToCA Bathurst race, and just make a one round appearance in the Clios for the final. Punting people off sounds fun.

Blame @Scaniabebe and @hsv

Bathurst Clios follow the ToCA race obviously :P

But if I raced in both, I would be far too drunk to do anything.
If you've been behind the wheel for all 2 hours of the ToCA Endurance Race at Bathurst, I think you might need at least 45 minutes off to recuperate before having a go at the Clio's. I imagine the Clio's will have a 1 hour race of their own on The Mountain then?

If you've been behind the wheel for all 2 hours of the ToCA Endurance Race at Bathurst, I think you might need at least 45 minutes off to recuperate before having a go at the Clio's. I imagine the Clio's will have a 1 hour race of their own on The Mountain then?
I second this, give people time to relax for a minute, reset the internet so the connection stays stable for Clios, and more.

I second this, give people time to relax for a minute, reset the internet so the connection stays stable for Clios, and more.

Always a small break. ;)

Back