Gran Turismo 6 Photoshop Thread

• Thread starter RevoXeli
  • 520 comments
11835642884_e9e67f38ba_c.jpg

In this shot there is more than what is instantly visible, it's a little trick I occasionally throw in, I'm not talking about the sky either. It's related to shutter speeds.

Are you refering to take 1 static shot and 1 with motion blur (low shutter speed) and merge them in PS? :)

Well. I don't know if is a common technique. I never used it but looking at your shot that was the thing that got my attention. I preffer a motion blur when the wheels are moving. Otherwise something will look "akward". :)

But for other purposes it may work well.

Here's my Peter Brock tribute edit again - this time completed...

I've added the hood pins, added a tow ring to the front bumper and added TWR Racing logo to the side number panel.
I've also removed the passenger seat and put in the rollcage, finally I've moved the rear wing mounts and added Holden to the wing.
This would be my most ambitious and satisfying livery edited to date - but Brocky is worth it. :)

Here's the original shot to compare...

This is looking more and more like an official 'Post your liveried/fixed up standard cars thread'.

And I'm perfectly fine with that.
Our own unofficial Gran Turismo Livery Editor, with a little help from image editing programs.

Here's my Peter Brock tribute edit again - this time completed...

I've added the hood pins, added a tow ring to the front bumper and added TWR Racing logo to the side number panel.
I've also removed the passenger seat and put in the rollcage, finally I've moved the rear wing mounts and added Holden to the wing.
This would be my most ambitious and satisfying livery edited to date - but Brocky is worth it. :)

Here's the original shot to compare...

Very good work, Nato.

Must've taken a lot of time and effort. (I wouldn't know where to begin, lol.)

The only tribute I can make to Brocky is having the number 5 on my race cars lol.

Look forward to more of your work in the future.

can you guys tell me how to do those awesome filters and effects? (except for rain, thats meh for me) sorry this is the second time i ask <<

Click for Lightbox

can you guys tell me how to do those awesome filters and effects? (except for rain, thats meh for me) sorry this is the second time i ask <<
You're gonna have to let us know what editing software you are using before we can help you. You also need to be more specific in what effects you are referring to.
For some reason my photos look different when I upload them to Flickr. It's making me nuts. I have proof colors on and I've tried with all different setups in photoshop but they still look kind of dark & too sharp on Flickr... :confused:
Can you take a couple screen shots and do a side by side comparison? I don't seem to have this problem; my images looks pretty much the same aside from the compression which tends to create subtle amounts of banding out of nothing.

Last edited:
Back