Gran Turismo 6 Photoshop Thread

• Thread starter RevoXeli
  • 520 comments
Toyota 2000GT.jpg

@NBDESIGNZ - On the viper+model, is that supposed to be her shadow over the emblem/bumper?

If so, you need to soften it a bit, and I think it would be a little thicker at the center too.

On the Vision GT one, the shadow needs to be thin/nonexistent where her body is closest/on the car. The drop shadow quick effect isn't going to do that correctly.

The shadow will soften, the farther away she is from the car, as well. Thus, my recommendation for the viper shot.

Aside from the shadow issues, these are great shots.

Last edited:

The Elusive Light & Sound
This picture started out as my usual terrible effort. A red Mercedes Vision GT speeding through the tunnel at SSRX.

Then, it struck me just how terrible the idea was so, i went a little mad, erased the car, drew a few lines and what you see above is the result...Yes, it's still crap!

For anyone who want's to create a long exposure effect on your pictures, it's really quite easy. Some Zoom Blur, some slightly wavy lines, some blured, some not and have a play with their various blend modes...it's piss easy!

Aaaaanyway, here is the original shot i started with, as you can see...it was going to end up looking just awful!

0h2z.jpg

Thanks for looking (and lauging!)
👍

Back