Gran Turismo 7 April 2026 Update: Renault Twingo, Porsche 964 Turbo S, Yangwang U9, Power Pack Changes, Reverse 'Ring Circuit Experience

  • Thread starter Thread starter mastretta_mx
  • 630 comments
  • 111,845 views
Has anybody seen anything about BoP changes?
27382.webp


Really goes against all my predictions 🤔
 
I wish we still had the text guide for Circuit Experiences that GT Sport's version of the mode had, where it would talk about the sector.
Yeah, I'd like that too, alongside the option to turn on immersive cones instead of a racing line (another cool feature from GT Sport missing in GT7).
 
Can anyone check if Sophy's been nerfed again? I'm in the office and won't be back home for another 6 hours.
 
Last edited:
The Twingo sweet spot for serious racing is gonna be between 600PP and 700PP sports tires and racing tires respectively; right now just engine swapped, sports soft tires, racing flywheel and racing suspension (stock settings) only it sits evenly at 599PP, and beating my Elantra 600PP tune by a full second. Again no fine tuning at all, only wide body, the simple rear lip spoiler, 14 inch wheels, and the mentioned above mods. Doesn’t even need weight reduction.

This is gonna be fun!!!
 
Is this the Twingo's first appearance in a racing game?

Love to see it.
It was actually released as a mod in AC just yesterday. But first official appearance probably
 
To save me looking through 3,300 Scapes, can anyone spot what location this was shot? I can't find a clean, non-PS-branded image and don't like it :(

1776951333492.webp
 
This is interesting update at least in terms of the engine swaps. The 10 million engine is pretty steep might to do that one for awhile. I haven't played Gt7 in a couple weeks because FH5 has been taking all my time. I can't wait to try the swapped Twingo, Kangoo. The Porsche and the U9 should be fun as well.
 
Holy moly, the reverse CE, I've never driven this layout, ever, it took me quite some time to get the hang of the individual sectors, but when it was time do to the full lap, oh my :lol: :lol: Absolutely no idea where I was going, where to brake, when to turn, how much throttle to apply, I desperately needed a rally co-driver to give me directions :D In the end, the only lap I finished somehow was 7:58, gold time is 8:04, but I left like 10 seconds on the table...
 
To save me looking through 3,300 Scapes, can anyone spot what location this was shot? I can't find a clean, non-PS-branded image and don't like it :(

View attachment 1531836
Gemini says that "The specific Scapes location used for this shot is one of the new additions included in this patch, found within the "Move the Camera Up and Down III" featured collection." But I didn't check.
edit: AI error, I think.
 
Last edited:
Great that you can now experience a version of Sophy with your own cars on tracks you couldn't before (and still can't) with custom races.
 
Holy moly, the reverse CE, I've never driven this layout, ever, it took me quite some time to get the hang of the individual sectors, but when it was time do to the full lap, oh my :lol: :lol: Absolutely no idea where I was going, where to brake, when to turn, how much throttle to apply, I desperately needed a rally co-driver to give me directions :D In the end, the only lap I finished somehow was 7:58, gold time is 8:04, but I left like 10 seconds on the table...
This is how I feel going in the proper direction, even after many many laps. I just have a memory block with this circuit.
 
Engine Swaps are now available for the following cars (unlocked at Collector Level 50):
  ・Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce '67
  ・Ford Focus ST '15
  ・Lexus LFA '10
  ・McLaren 650S '14
  ・Porsche 911 Turbo S Leichtbau (964) '93
  ・Renault Kangoo 1.4 '01
  ・Renault Megane R.S. Trophy '11
  ・Renault R4 GTL '85
  ・Renault Twingo '93
  ・Volkswagen Scirocco R '10
PD really loves Renault right now.
 
Back