Gran Turismo 7 Bug Reports

The car settings for the ‘65 Mini Cooper S will not save and the PP won’t change no matter what parts I buy so now I’m stuck on the “tune a classic car” cafe menu.
I can confirm if you delete your save data on ps5 from the console and the cloud it fixes this for me. Not sure about ps4 if anyone has the problem there. It did not delete any progress as it’s saved on there servers also.

I can confirm if you delete your save data on ps5 from the console and the cloud it fixes this for me. Not sure about ps4 if anyone has the problem there. It did not delete any progress as it’s saved on there servers also.
Man I wish this would also fix the stuck progress glitch that's happening too trough the Cafe.

Do you have a yellow compass-like icon in your top menu bar? If so, what happens when you click on it?

In addition, screenshots and video may help diagnose and solve any isses.
On top of what I posted just now, I'd like to also confirm that clicking the yellow-compass does nothing other than the "wrong way beep" that another user has described.

Please, if you can, forward this issue to someone that can handle this, or please let me know how I can do so myself if possible, because right now me and all other users affected by this are left with a glorified 90$ demo...

I have this same problem with the menu book 8. Can't receive rewards. Really glad to see I'm not alone in this issue
Happy to know I'm not alone either. Mine seems different than everyone else's though. The game disconnected while I was collecting the reward and now I'm stuck at not evening being able to select that option. I just have "archive" that I can click on that does nothing. If I click on the book itself it just shows that all three cars are acquired. Even worse this is on book 1 so I genuinely have three tracks, and license tests I can play with. New car dealer isn't even unlocked for me. Very frustrating.

My clutch pedal (t3pa) and h shifter (th8a) are not working. Using a tm T150. The gas and brake works fine and the paddle shifters work in manual mode
My t300 is the same on the ps4 updated the wheel and the shifter and tried whit shifter plugged straight into the wheel and no chance

I’ve got a bug on Menu 15 for the Camaros. It’s accepted it, the tracks have the golden icons next to them but no races appear. So I can’t go forward with the progress.

Must admit the license times are ridiculously difficult for some.

I'm trying to do tune classic car challenge to get my PP to 360 and even after I buy the parts where it shows the PP increase in blue before you buy, once I purchase, the PP remains the same at 251. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong. I cannot progress without this solution.

Attachments

• 16464403900267155476160402643664.jpg
    16464403900267155476160402643664.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 24
I'm trying to do tune classic car challenge to get my PP to 360 and even after I buy the parts where it shows the PP increase in blue before you buy, once I purchase, the PP remains the same at 251. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong. I cannot progress without this solution.
It’s a bug. I had to delete my save data from console and cloud. It remembered my progress as I think it saves on there servers. It fixes the problem that way.

Happy to know I'm not alone either. Mine seems different than everyone else's though. The game disconnected while I was collecting the reward and now I'm stuck at not evening being able to select that option. I just have "archive" that I can click on that does nothing. If I click on the book itself it just shows that all three cars are acquired. Even worse this is on book 1 so I genuinely have three tracks, and license tests I can play with. New car dealer isn't even unlocked for me. Very frustrating.
Similar to my issue

It’s a bug. I had to delete my save data from console and cloud. It remembered my progress as I think it saves on there servers. It fixes the problem that way.
Mmm.. I wonder if this fixes this issue also...?

I can't even get past the "display setting" page when I first fire up the game, no buttons other than the PS button works, I'm on PS4

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having an issue creating my nickname. Any nickname I create will just end up with this error
20220304_180736.jpg

This is the normal launch edition version of Gran Turismo 7 on PS4 (it is a physical copy).

Having same issue, would live to hear how to fix
Delete save data from console and cloud. I had this problem also. I fixed it this way. I am on ps5 so did not try ps4 if it happens on there also. It remembers your progress and your credits.

Looks like either I'm missing something obvious or book 4 is glitched out, meaning I can't progress at all.

I need the 98' civic type r and it's saying I can win it as a reward for competing in the Suzuka world circuits race.

The only Suzuka race available to me is. GR3 race which I won after about two hours of trying (a story for another day) and no reward car.

Looks like either I'm missing something obvious or book 4 is glitched out, meaning I can't progress at all.

I need the 98' civic type r and it's saying I can win it as a reward for competing in the Suzuka world circuits race.

The only Suzuka race available to me is. GR3 race which I won after about two hours of trying (a story for another day) and no reward car.
game is bugged. I'm stuck at book 1...

It's not necessarily a bad issue, but I'm finding sometimes when I do a licence test and only get a silver medal, I'll try again, drive slower than my ghost car (cross the line behind it) but somehow end up with a gold medal and a much reduced time? Not complaining, but seems kind of broken.

Last edited:
Delete save data from console and cloud. I had this problem also. I fixed it this way. I am on ps5 so did not try ps4 if it happens on there also. It remembers your progress and your credits.
Thanks mate that fixed it! Woooo

Unable to progress on the game at all. I had gone to collect the reward for completing the first menu book and it came up with an error saying I was disconnected from the server. Game locked up for a minute and kicked me back to the map screen. Have been stuck in this situation ever since, I go to the Cafe and have no way of moving forward. Menu book is greyed out, archive does nothing, and selecting menu book 1 simply tells me that I have acquired all cars. Can't move on and can only do license tests or the first 3 sunday cup races and a random GR.3 race. Sitting here on a $90 demo. Don't even have the new car dealer unlocked yet...

I was able to catch the same kind of freeze I was talking about in this post just a moment ago. It did exactly this right as I was collecting the reward for book 1 and have been stuck ever since.

Help, i cant progress on with my career unlock, I am stuck @ Menu Book 1, i have finished all my license and still cannot progress to book 2! i cant unlock and progress further. Very frustratring

Help, i cant progress on with my career unlock, I am stuck @ Menu Book 1, i have finished all my license and still cannot progress to book 2! i cant unlock and progress further. Very frustratring
Same exact situation here. We're just going to have to wait for a patch from the sounds of things.

Same exact situation here. We're just going to have to wait for a patch from the sounds of things.
I am in the same boat as you, i cant unlock book 2 and i have finished all the lincense in the game b - super. When i goto Cafe i can only see menu book 1 and wont progress to book 2. =(

I am in the same boat as you, i cant unlock book 2 and i have finished all the lincense in the game b - super. When i goto Cafe i can only see menu book 1 and wont progress to book 2. =(
Hopefully it's fixed soon

Back