Gran Turismo 7 Bug Reports

Wondering if this is a server/sync issue because of how busy it is. Your local game thinks you've finished the book, the server doesn't think you have, problemo.

Certainly didn't see any Amazon early buyers have this issue, albeit there were far less of them of course.

Not sure if this is a bug but I just got my copy of GT7 and tried to redeem the code since I bought the 25th anniversary version. when I went to download the pack, it just says "can't find what you are looking for" and then booted me out. When I tried the code again it now says that it has been used already. Anyone know where I can go check up those content since I didn't even get the chance to download them.

Not sure if this is a bug but I just got my copy of GT7 and tried to redeem the code since I bought the 25th anniversary version. when I went to download the pack, it just says "can't find what you are looking for" and then booted me out. When I tried the code again it now says that it has been used already. Anyone know where I can go check up those content since I didn't even get the chance to download them.
It did that with my codes, seems to have told the server you have them rather than downloading so there's no actual product to download, hence the link doesn't go anywhere. Depending on what your code was supposed to give you: anything like the music album or PS4 digital version will be in your library with all the games etc. under Gran Turismo 7 (for example, library page shows just Gran Turismo 7 but when you click and submenu appears and mine has GT7 for PS5 installed, GT7 for PS4 as an available download, and the soundtrack available to download for some reason listed as a PS4 game demo); the cars and credits will just show up in the game hopefully from the start but for some folk the credits have taken a little time; and the avatars will be in your PSN profile settings.

Last edited:
Same issue with what were told above:

Cannot progress after completing the cars required for Menu Book 3:
  • Finished all 3 races
  • Won all 3 cars
  • Game disconnected and crashed while I was claiming the rewards
  • Upon logging in again, cannot claim the rewards. Clicking "Receive Rewards" only kicks me out of the menu book
  • No further progress can be made

Note: Very frequent disconnection issues have been happening which kicks me out of races.

It did that with my codes, seems to have told the server you have them rather than downloading so there's no actual product to download, hence the link doesn't go anywhere. Depending on what your code was supposed to give you: anything like the music album or PS4 digital version will be in your library with all the games etc. under Gran Turismo 7 (for example, library page shows just Gran Turismo 7 but when you click and submenu appears and mine has GT7 for PS5 installed, GT7 for PS4 as an available download, and the soundtrack available to download for some reason listed as a PS4 game demo); the cars and credits will just show up in the game hopefully from the start but for some folk the credits have taken a little time; and the avatars will be in your PSN profile settings.
Looks like it's all there now!!! Guess we're good.

The car settings for the ‘65 Mini Cooper S will not save and the PP won’t change no matter what parts I buy so now I’m stuck on the “tune a classic car” cafe menu.
Same is happening to me. Did you find a solution?

I can confirm if you delete your save data on ps5 from the console and the cloud it fixes this for me. Not sure about ps4 if anyone has the problem there. It did not delete any progress as it’s saved on there servers also.
I tried this for the cooper problem and it didn't fix it for me.

Apparently GT7 can't be livestreamed through a base PS4 but also the Odysee link isn't embedding. I don't know why it isn't working when every other link has, but just click here and then the video on the top. https://odysee.com/@BarrettMopar:9
I had already done what was suggested before I started the stream.

Wondering if this is a server/sync issue because of how busy it is. Your local game thinks you've finished the book, the server doesn't think you have, problemo.

Certainly didn't see any Amazon early buyers have this issue, albeit there were far less of them of course.
Yeah sounds like it. This is what I'm afraid of since they announced the game needs to be always online.

Last edited:
Multiplayer issues I ran into tonight Friday 3/4/22

On PS5 Standard edition:
  • Lobby settings - Once lobby is created you have to leave the lobby and create a new one if you want to change anything. There are no options to change anything at all.
  • Car Sounds - My car sounds like it is muffled and in a tunnel. Lots of reverb. Other players cars during the race sound just fine.
  • Credits - Nobody received any credits for any of the online races.
  • Race Music - Even though race music is turned off the music still plays.
Career or Campaign mode seems to work just fine.

I'm not sure if Polyphony Digital will see any of these posts in this thread but I do not know where else to post. I will add to this list as I find more.

Last edited:
My t300 is the same on the ps4 updated the wheel and the shifter and tried whit shifter plugged straight into the wheel and no chance
so it still didnt work even with the shifter plugged into the wheelbase? i was hoping that would fix my problem, but i dont have the cable that lets me plug into my t150 directly to check.

I've just done the French hot hatch cafe and it won't go any further says claim rewards (already done) then then takes me back to menu go back to cafe and same again
i have the same problem in bmw m3 collection, its says receive reward but everytime i press it it not receiving, i cant progress through the game, any suggestions?

Im stuck in book 7. So frustrating. I deleted saves and the whole game too. Then installed both ps5 and Ps4 versions of the game.
So we have to wait next patch and hope we can then play again?
Yup, only thing we can do is wait right now. You can make a new PSN account to play in the meantime which is what I did because I had it happen literally on book 1 but I don't want to progress too far outside of my main profile so I'm still not really playing.

Anyone expérience some kind of white exposure flash in garage when camera switch from outside of car to the inside / dash view ? (Base ps4 version here)

Love these new angles btw

I'm having a hug with the left analogue stick, the cursor drifts to the top right of the screen only when scrolling through menus, no problem whatsoever when driving. I also don't think my pad is broken because I played gta v yesterday night and it was working well

I'm stuck in Menu Book 21, despite finishing all 3 races in the Asia-Oceania Championship.
  • Menu Book status on the upper left says "Complete"
  • Yellow compass is on the Café showing that that is my next stop.
But when I enter the Café and select the Menu Book, it still says "In Progress"

I go back to the event screen and it shows that the 3rd race has to be completed.
So I complete it again, but the problem persists. I complete the whole championship again - still nothing.

I've restarted game; switched off the console; reconfigured the net, but the problem still persists.

The only thing I haven't done yet is to backup the saves, delete them, and re-install. Will do this unless someone else has a suggestion. Thank you! Other than that, great game!

Last edited:
I can confirm if you delete your save data on ps5 from the console and the cloud it fixes this for me. Not sure about ps4 if anyone has the problem there. It did not delete any progress as it’s saved on there servers also.
I have the same issue only on menu book 5.

I'm stuck in Menu Book 21, despite finishing all 3 races in the Asia-Oceania Championship.
  • Menu Book status on the upper left says "Complete"
  • Yellow compass is on the Café showing that that is my next stop.
But when I enter the Café and select the Menu Book, it still says "In Progress"

I go back to the event screen and it shows that the 3rd race has to be completed.
So I complete it again, but the problem persists. I complete the whole championship again - still nothing.

I've restarted game; switched off the console; reconfigured the net, but the problem still persists.

The only thing I haven't done yet is to backup the saves, delete them, and re-install. Will do this unless someone else has a suggestion. Thank you! Other than that, great game!
Deleting data save from console and cloud don't fix this problem, I think. Only way is wait for update.

Last edited:
I can't save tuning parts or settings on the Renault 5 turbo, it always resets to default values.
this is my issue as well. only with a camaro zl1 le and my e46 bmw m3. these are the only two cars in the stable that have this issue but they are my workhorses to grind out cash so its a big problem.

Last edited:
Nothing!

Me too 😓
I have the same issue. I have driven over 1000km, already, but i cannot move on, because the menu doesn´t complete itself. I can´t receive the price and have already done 19 of the menues. Well 18 and 3/4 of the menues. I got disconnected because of the high server overload on lauch day and got back into main menu again, with stuck progression...

Perhaps it's not a bug but exhaust flames aren't visible at all in daylight. They can only be seen at night (they're huge and beautiful).

This right here is a bug though, I tried to take a picture of the flames but as the game goes into photo mode during a replay, the flames are misplaced. I entered photo mode while the flames were at their largest size and all I could see was this.

flames.png

When i go to gt auto with the clio or abarth 500 when i enter the bodykit menu l1 and r1 doesn' t work, when i want to see the preview detail of the bodykit, i can see only the rotating car, anyone having the same problem?

Back