Gran Turismo 7 Bug Reports

I received my 3 Pre-order bonus cars, but not my in-game currency........
Credits will pop eventually. Although mine were there on boot.

Question - Does your Mazda Stealth display as a Stealth edition in your garage collection? As far as I can see only the Supra displays correctly.

Question - Does your Mazda Stealth display as a Stealth edition in your garage collection? As far as I can see only the Supra displays correctly.
I'm not quite sure what you mean

Disregard my last message, I see what you mean now. When I go to "car collection" it is just a base version, but when you select "change car" it shows as the Stealth Model. 👍🏻

In game HDR settings don't work properly and are not as good as the settings found in GT Sport. The Exposure box that is at default 0 EV allows you to move a slider down to -1 or up to +1 but it doesn't alter the picture at all, it still looks too grey and washed out.You should see the effect of moving the exposure down on the screen picture of the Porsche on a track with all the trees either side.The box to the right is Saturation and that works fine, you can see the picture become less saturated as you move it down from it's default setting of 100.

I've just done the French hot hatch cafe and it won't go any further says claim rewards (already done) then then takes me back to menu go back to cafe and same again

I received my 3 Pre-order bonus cars, but not my in-game currency........
There's another thread about it, you don't get the credits until you progress to a certain point in the game, I believe after you are instructed to buy your first car

I’ve noticed that the wheels on some cars in the dealership become blurry with ray tracing enabled. On some cars it’s quite subtle but the Ford GT Race Car ‘18 is particularly bad for it.

I've just done the French hot hatch cafe and it won't go any further says claim rewards (already done) then then takes me back to menu go back to cafe and same again
having the same problem with menu 3, won all races, did not get any of the 3 euro cars.

any of you encountered this? thanks!

My clutch pedal (t3pa) and h shifter (th8a) are not working. Using a tm T150. The gas and brake works fine and the paddle shifters work in manual mode

My Game is breaking. GT Cafe Japanese FF Sportcar Menu is complete. There is no more Menu card. I can't make any progress. Please help
having the same problem with menu 3, won all races, did not get any of the 3 euro cars.

any of you encountered this? thanks!
I've the same problem after completing menu 1. There's no menu card 2. I can't make any progress. Any ideas?
It does the same with me after the GT Cafe Japanese FF Sportcar Menu is complete. Hopefully they'll address this bug soon.
Same problem here. Looks like is widely spread. Anyone got a way around it?
Do you have a yellow compass-like icon in your top menu bar? If so, what happens when you click on it?

In addition, screenshots and video may help diagnose and solve any isses.

Do you have a yellow compass-like icon in your top menu bar? If so, what happens when you click on it?

No yellow compass icon. In the Café, Map menu is displayed but I don't get any reward. Now it can't go any further.

I completed that menu book too, I'm now on Tokyo Expressway Parade in which I was to broadcast Gameplay on.

Last edited:
Back