Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.26 is Now Available: Adds Road Atlanta and Car Selling Feature

• Thread starter BrunusCL82
  • 943 comments
So I did the two events race at Road Atlanta. And one was twice the Turbo cars with for my really firt run the stock M2 SH tires. I got second place and the for second try I did it with the Viper GT 2013 on SS tires and got second.
Well I can now say that the tracks Would just feel like the American grand brother of the UK Brands hatch and since I kind of reallylike brandsHatch it is a direct love affair for me and road Atlanta.
Great track and I feel I will love to go there and learn how to race it !!!

Selling car systems in ly opinion is awesome in terms of UI and design. It is great addition over plain reselling cars from pur garage without this « cotation » market giving us more or less Cr for a sell ! Nicely done PD credit is due and I did not hope for it to be such a away Ingame. So thumbs up àd was worth the Wait !!
Cheers all

Found a cossie in France for youView attachment 1210583
LOL cheers to you but don’t start to taunt me with scapes !! I cannot quite hear the picture yet !
My new Black Cosworth is now in my garage and I haven’t get it outside for a quick run yet I have to go to work IRL and can’t drive that one still in France. Or can I ?
I can go to this street in Paris todrive yours that is parked at the moment? Where did you left the keys mate?

Selling car systems in ly opinion is awesome in terms of UI and design. It is great addition over plain reselling cars from pur garage without this « cotation » market giving us more or less Cr for a sell ! Nicely done PD credit is due and I did not hope for it to be such a away Ingame. So thumbs up àd was worth the Wait !!
Cheers all
Awesome UI and design? Wut really? They don't even give more car fitting or customizable menu like Garage one, forcing you to scroll longer to get the car of your choice. Somehow they managed to design a less user-friendly menu compared to what they've done before even when they, well, did it.

Last edited:
2 bugs I just encountered. I received a Mazda RX8 from my daily ticket and it says I cannot sell another one today even though I haven't sold one before and it's a new day. I also encountered a bug where my Vulcan's engine sound was muted and sounded like an electric car.

Last edited:
Awesome UI and design? Wut really? They don't even give more car fitting or customizable menu like Garage one, forcing you to scroll longer to get the car of your choice. Somehow they managed to design a less user-friendly menu compared to what they've done before even when they, well, did it.

Yes but they have a solod system dynamics to improve on and not juts let you sell your dupes for 1/10 of the purchased price
I am not talking econcomis only in termes of way to implement the « selling » part in GT7
Yes I agree i should be improved but it looks solid in terme of UI design and give space for good improvement

Imagine another to do all that and think thz 1.0 releas of GT7. So yes I say again this is promising

I hope that after this update I'll catch the "Paco Rabanne ticket" more often....

Do someone know if the issue with the Dewalt trademark is solved now?

LOL cheers to you but don’t start to taunt me with scapes !! I cannot quite hear the picture yet !
My new Black Cosworth is now in my garage and I haven’t get it outside for a quick run yet I have to go to work IRL and can’t drive that one still in France. Or can I ?
I can go to this street in Paris todrive yours that is parked at the moment? Where did you left the keys mate?
To late, Been stolen

For me, this is the best update yet.

I love the Road Atlanta, amazing track, but you need a planted car that is stable under braking. It is nicely flowing, great corners, scenery is amazing. Now just imagine if there was like 1hr event for Gr3 cars there with 1 mil payout, it would be perfect.

Selling cars - finally! I don't mind the system, it's quite ok, I made like 25 million last night by only selling the first batch of duplicates, probably will make 15 million more today, 10 mil tomorrow etc. I did exploit the glitch, but not with the NSX, I didn't use that ticket, but either way, I got like 300+ cars on roullete in the process, and my garage counted 884 last night. The best thing is that you keep the collector status even when selling the only car you have, so I will downsize the garage for sure, maybe leave 100 cars that I like and that's it.

And the new events are also great, Spa race is interesting, with a great payout, I hope that we will have these in the future.

imho, again? only 3 cars?? where are the gt-one, skyline blitz, all cars of the tuner like gt4, r390, 190 evo2 and all other cars from old gt... the 488 gt3...
all old tracks, like midfield, apricot hill, ss stage 11, for exaple... but possible that we do't have the chance to tell this at pholyphony directly?
at this timing, for have all cars and rtacks, it's need wait 5 years, but after 7 months the game it's dead, after finish menu, every new patch, i play 2 day with new content and the game it's finish again...if i want play online, i play with other game, this game it's build for career offline for me

I drove the M2 last night and it is an absolute blast. The handling is unbelievable - playful when you want it to be and stable when you need it to be. I've heard many great things about the car in the media and it really delivers in this game. Say what you will about BMW but they still make the Ultimate Driving Machines.

I never really enjoyed Road Atlanta in Forza and it’s the same in GT7. It just doesn’t flow very well, in my opinion. Managing weight transfer out of the final downhill turn is perhaps the only interesting quirk.

The cars are ok, but I have no idea how the BMW M2 Competition ended up being considerably heavier than the physically bigger M4. It drives nicely nonetheless. The Ford Sierra understeers a lot for some reason, but also very prone to oversteer. Odd balance. The Kouki S14 is a worthwhile addition as you can feel the refinements over the older Zenki.

Last edited:
It just doesn’t flow very well, in my opinion.
Bizarre, I always found that one of the best aspects of it. Which parts don't you think flow? The opening esses certainly do, then you've got the kink which flows onto the straight, the end of which are two right handers which flow into each other. That flows down the straight, through the chicane then curving back round.

There is nothing hugely slow or really tight/mickey mouse like S3 at Fuji for example. There is a track that doesn't flow.

Bizarre, I always found that one of the best aspects of it. Which parts don't you think flow? The opening esses certainly do, then you've got the kink which flows onto the straight, the end of which are two right handers which flow into each other. That flows down the straight, through the chicane then curving back round.
The whole thing. The curves at the beginning aren’t too exciting as the apexes are almost in a straight line, except that one blind right-hander which kinda breaks the flow more than adding to it. The rest of the track is made up of mostly straight sections and tight corners. It really doesn’t grab me.
There is nothing hugely slow or really tight/mickey mouse like S3 at Fuji for example. There is a track that doesn't flow.
I think Fuji has great flow, especially the GT layout. The final sector being slow does not interrupt anything. Flow is not necessarily a matter of carrying consistent speed around a track. It’s also felt in how the different turns and sectors tie together and how they shape the total experience driving a circuit. Road Atlanta is mostly numb to me, but I’m not here to disprove anyone who thinks differently. Just my take.

Last edited:
This update gave me faith in Gran Turismo 7. I kinda want to try for the 1st time Sport Mode in GT7 (I had some experience with this mode in GT Sport) and to play in this game again in general. I am really happy with this update :D

Things that I don't like the most currently are:
  1. I don't like engine swaps locked behind tickets. Probably the most fun thing in the game and I hate RNG (tickets). Wouldn't it be cool to have "Race A" with only engine swapped cars with weight and power restrictions? And in general tuning parts in tickets(some of them locked behind tickets and not available in tuning shop. Also it feels idiotic that you can get from tickets tuning parts which you can buy in tuning shop). I would leave only credits, cars and invitations in tickets and rest I would put into tuning shop. It would be SO MUCH BETTER. I want to have Ultra-Turbo for Cappucino - tough luck and good luck with tickets I guess.
  2. I don't like that some tracks like Mount Panorama and Monza (and other tracks with low amount of events) have laughable amount of events but Tokyo has like 10. I don't get this disproportion. Please add more events to "abandoned" tracks.
  3. I don't like that Tokyo 600 PP is still the best way to grind credits. Why not make for every track in the game (30+ tracks) atleast 1 event with the credit payouts on Tokyo level (1,8-2 million per hour). Of course it would be great that all events would be like that (100+ events in game) but I try to be realistic.

Last edited:
The whole thing. The curves at the beginning aren’t too exciting as the apexes are almost in a straight line, except that one blind right-hander which kinda breaks the flow more than adding to it. The rest of the track is made up of mostly straight sections and tight corners. It really doesn’t grab me.

I think Fuji has great flow, especially the GT layout. The final sector being slow does not interrupt anything. Flow is not necessarily a matter of carrying consistent speed around a track. It’s also felt in how the different turns and sectors tie together and how they shape the total experience driving a circuit. Road Atlanta is mostly numb to me, but I’m not here to disprove anyone who thinks differently. Just my take.
Yeah we clearly have very different opinions then. To each their own. 👍

1. Quel Tokyo 600 PP è ancora il modo migliore per macinare crediti. Perché non creare per ogni tracciato del gioco (oltre 30 brani) almeno 1 evento con pagamenti in crediti a livello di Tokyo (1,8-2 milioni all'ora). Ovviamente sarebbe fantastico che tutti gli eventi fossero così (oltre 100 eventi nel gioco), ma cerco di essere realistico.
👍

1. That Tokyo 600 PP is still the best way to grind credits. Why not make for every track in the game (30+ tracks) atleast 1 event with the credit payouts on Tokyo level (1,8-2 million per hour). Of course it would be great that all events would be like that (100+ events in game) but I try to be realistic.
It has to be a clean race,no wall riding or hitting the barriers otherwise no CRB.I managed one slight contact with the barrier and i got the CRB but 99% clean race,just stay away from the ai if you can and pick your moments to pass.

It has to be a clean race,no wall riding or hitting the barriers otherwise no CRB.I managed one slight contact with the barrier and i got the CRB but 99% clean race,just stay away from the ai if you can and pick your moments to pass.
What do you mean? I said that I don't like that it is still the best way to grind credits or you mean that they changed Tokyo 600PP in this patch so it is no longer best way to grind credits? 😦

Last edited:
What do you mean? I said that I don't like that it is still the best way to grind credits or you mean that they changed Tokyo 600PP in this patch so it is no longer best way to grind credits? 😦
You cant hit the barriers or other cars otherwise you get no clean race bonus,im trying different races with different amounts of barrier/ai contact to see what affects it and what doesnt.Unfortunately its a long race and takes time to repeat,this may be a glitch but until enough people have done it we wont know for sure. 👍

1. I don't like that Tokyo 600 PP is still the best way to grind credits. Why not make for every track in the game (30+ tracks) atleast 1 event with the credit payouts on Tokyo level (1,8-2 million per hour). Of course it would be great that all events would be like that (100+ events in game) but I try to be realistic.
Because that would be fun and diverse, PD don't want your grinding to be fun and diverse. They want you to get bored/tired of doing the same thing over and over again and buy MTs instead.

This game is not made solely for the fun of the players, like it used to be. Sadly this is true of so many games these days.

Let's imagine that there would be more high-paying events for most or all circuits. The grind wouldn't be so boring and tiring anymore. Everyone could earn tons of credits on their favorite tracks without feeling restricted to just a few best paying tracks.
PD needs to unlock the full potential of their game. I am still waiting for this kind of update.

Let's imagine that there would be more high-paying events for most or all circuits. The grind wouldn't be so boring and tiring anymore. Everyone could earn tons of credits on their favorite tracks without feeling restricted to just a few best paying tracks.
PD needs to unlock the full potential of their game. I am still waiting for this kind of update.
Or adjust payouts for custom races (including lobbies) and they wouldn't have to do any work on adding new events.

Back