Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.43 Now Available: Adds Three Cars, New Races & Engine Swaps

• Thread starter GTFan24
  • 691 comments
How?? it's already OP in power - it needs a nerf badly
Have you heard the accusations that the reason it's OP is because Mazda is a GTWS partner? That being said, get ready for the fixing/rigging allegations if Mazda wins Manufacturers Cup (online season or World Finals) this year too (though that depends on how OP the RX-Vision GT3 is).

Have you heard the accusations that the reason it's OP is because Mazda is a GTWS partner? That being said, get ready for the fixing/rigging allegations if Mazda wins Manufacturers Cup (online season or World Finals) this year too (though that depends on how OP the RX-Vision GT3 is).
The Mazda3 was a second-tier car yesterday.

from what i remember only Gr.4 mazda's were OP - Atenza and now Mazda3

Last edited:
And the funny thing is...
The GT account likes comments like this on X.
IMG_20240229_080716.jpg

Also noticeably absent from the patch notes - any mention of additional support for the Fanatec Gran Turismo DD Extreme.

Gentlemen, start your grinding - the servers are back up (or so says the message at gran-turismo.com)

Car Prices:
  • Audi TTS Coupe '09 - 68,000 Cr.
  • Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR GSR '06 - 100,000 Cr.
  • Renault R4 GTL - 24,200 Cr.
  • BVLGARI Aluminium VGT - 1,000,000 Cr.
Events:

Japanese Clubman Cup 550
  • WeatherTech Laguna Seca - 3 laps, 40,000 Cr.
Sunday Cup Classic
  • Tsukuba Circuit - 3 laps, 25,000 Cr.
European Clubman Cup 600
  • Suzuka Circuit - 3 laps, 60,000 Cr.
Extra Menu Prizes:
  • Lamborghini: 6-star Roulette Ticket

Did you expect the new cars to slot into WTC 800? At least the Japanese Clubman Cup should net close to 900,000 Cr./hour if ground.
I’ve been hoping for less cookie cutter generic open events.

• 4WD Series
  • Rally Champions
  • World Classic Car Series
  • European Classic Car Championship
  • Schwarzwald League A
  • Tourist Trophy
  • Compétition de France

These are all themed race additions that could go with the cars added and/or make more use of many cars in the game.

Something, anything with more flavor, thought, or direction.

Car Prices:
  • Audi TTS Coupe '09 - 68,000 Cr.
  • Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR GSR '06 - 100,000 Cr.
  • Renault R4 GTL - 24,200 Cr.
  • BVLGARI Aluminium VGT - 1,000,000 Cr.
Events:

Japanese Clubman Cup 550
  • WeatherTech Laguna Seca - 3 laps, 40,000 Cr.
Sunday Cup Classic
  • Tsukuba Circuit - 3 laps, 25,000 Cr.
European Clubman Cup 600
  • Suzuka Circuit - 3 laps, 60,000 Cr.
Extra Menu Prizes:
  • Lamborghini: 6-star Roulette Ticket
At least the payouts aren't so bad

Does anyone know why the PS4 is so ponderously slow at copying files? I'm pretty sure I could get faster file transfers with a stack of floppy disks.

Was hoping they might’ve added some more circuits for sophy races at least
I was hoping that this would be the case too. Even if it was one new layout every update.
But considering there has now been 2 updates after the initial release with nothing new, I think we have to face facts that there won't be any new updates to sophy in the foreseable future

Back