Gran Turismo On Forbes

• Thread starter AApex86
  • 12 comments
Am I the only one that read that little bit on how the winning Camaro will be a DLC next year? Seems like they've really streamlined the whole process, and we probably won't have to wait very long for BRAND NEW cars.

also 4:50 into the interview with Bryan the interviewer mentions that talking with the PD team, Dubai may be included in the future

Am I the only one that read that little bit on how the winning Camaro will be a DLC next year? Seems like they've really streamlined the whole process, and we probably won't have to wait very long for BRAND NEW cars.

I thought that was interesting too, here's to DLC every "2 months". Hopefully that's not PD time though. ;)

also 4:50 into the interview with Bryan the interviewer mentions that talking with the PD team, Dubai may be included in the future

Yes, the more tracks the merrier. It's going to be great seeing what else gets added within the lifetime of GT5.

AApex86
I thought that was interesting too, here's to DLC every "2 months". Hopefully that's not PD time though. ;)
:lol: I wouldn't have a problem with everything being a week late like last time, I like free stealths. :P

So the Camaro is coming to GT5 for sure! SWEET. I'll definitely wait a year for it!

So should we go by what the US producer says, or what Brian says? They seem to be on a different page.

Back