Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
A tease for the new Supra, shows it will be revealed on March 6(a Tuesday). Which game get it first: GTS or Forza?

Forza's DLC hasn't been on the first Tuesday of the month the last two months, so don't expect it to drop there.

Could this be from GT Sport?
giphy.gif

htftz.png

kughjg.png

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg

And preview pic looks like GTS Scapes, but something I do not believe that in GTS or in Forza there will be a new formula E
Well thats likely because it's a method that a lot of people use, in which they get a real life picture and superimpose a vehicle over it. Either that, or it can be a heavily edited real photo, but seeing how much the car sticks out, that likely isn't the case.

Last night we had a great race in nürburgring nordschleife with my friends who competed in gt academy Turkey and silverstone finals also with the guys from other countries.

I have started on pole then finished first that was awesome for me, I hope you will enjoy the video.

vcx
It is up to your internet speed actually. My internet connection speed is average rate.

When I started to upload this (approx. 365mb) video it took 1h15m.
ah wont bother I dues it does upload it in the back ground right or do you have to wai......T

ah wont bother I dues it does upload it in the back ground right or do you have to wai......T

I tried different way, first I took the replay data from ps4 to usb memory then used my pc for upload to youtube.

I always wanted the 330 P4 on GT5 , so hopefully I can get it in this game by winning it, but it's a fairly low chance

My friend got both cars jaguar-ferrari from roulette, how lucky he was

Last edited by a moderator:
They are a bit late promoting this. I had a thread on the episode started a month before it aired... :sly:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ary-in-jay-lenos-garage-on-cnbc-prime.373205/
Thank you
I know your thread but I forgot about it:banghead:
:cheers:

Is there any way of communicating with PD that they would be able to see? like the beta forum for example.
Go to the official PS GT forums
They don't communicate there(if I'm correct) but they notice/read the posts

This won't make it happen though i can keep on hoping that Kaz especially brings the Porsche 959S and the Ferrari F50 to the game.

But here is a list I pulled together of rare, unknown or new upcoming supercar, Hypercar brands that PD could look into or give thought about bringing to GT Sport or future Gran Turismo games. Some of these cars may well come back to the game.

I am convinced that there will be at least one car or brand most people haven't heard of. A lot you will know and a lot you won't know about, and some were in older Gran Turismo games.

TommyKaira
Koennissegg
Pagani
Lotus
Noble
Saleen
RUF
VW W12
SST
FORD GT90
Nissan R390-GT1

Zenvo ST1 (Danish)