Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
Hello,
I just Photoshoped that racer from the red cover photo with a transparent backround if anyone is interested on using him.
gts red racer.png

Currently working on the Vanqusih song from Powerless (the song that plays when an online race is starting).
The song isn't on Youtube so I will upload it.

I have to say, I didn't think the cars HP would go down after a while in this game, as there are no oil change or engine swap thingy in GT Sport.

But it sure does.

So after some thousand km's, when the HP of your car has begun to decrease, you would have to buy a new one to get back to max HP. :boggled: :confused:

I have to say, I didn't think the cars HP would go down after a while in this game, as there are no oil change or engine swap thingy in GT Sport.

But it sure does.

So after some thousand km's, when the HP of your car has begun to decrease, you would have to buy a new one to get back to max HP. :boggled: :confused:
Someone mentioned this before.. they had two 911 RSR's - one with c.25000km that had 1 less HP than an unused one

If you don't look after your cars nicely and instead are constantly bouncing on the rev limiter, then your engine will lose performance quicker.

Woooo I'm really happy. A new personal best lap record for me around the Nurburgring Nordschleife in my McClaren F1 with RSS tyres. Default setup with only a lowered ride height. No traction control and no stability management. Just ABS default.

20180221_005435.jpg

"On 28 March 2018 at 12:00 UTC, the online services of the PlayStation®3-exclusive software “Gran Turismo 6” will come to an end."
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_5985704.html
So many missing features in GTSport compared to GT6: weather conditions, community features, Le Mans, any classic GT track...

We've known about this for quite a while though right? I swear I've read this before

I believe this month the update will come. Over the weekend we'll have something.

I have 150 hours of play.

And I'm a little bored.

In my opinion, it's not just the limited number of circuits. But by the few options of DAILY RACE.

I think it is urgent to increase the number of circuits. This is putting an end to the game and the replay factor.

The RACE DAILY could have the addition of RACE D, a race with 15 laps.

GTS urgently needs more circuits! A lot more! It's even a heresy a racing game so great, having such a weak number of circuits. No Spa, Sarthe, Laguna Seca, Road America, Watkins Glenn, Daytona, Indianapolis, Silvertone etc. It's crazy!

I hope that after March GTS receives a strong update.

However, I have a slight impression that GTS is just a PROLOGUE. True GT will be released at the end of the year 2018. IMO.

So i just entered the manufacturers cup for the first time and i signed with Chevy. When I signed with them they told me i can borrow the GT3 and GT4 Corvettes and I was kinda confused by that because I already own those cars. My question is can change my livery with the cars that they letting me borrow? Or can choose my Corvettes that I already own at least...?

Back