Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
I’ve just switched GT Sport to ‘Transmission settings’ and GT6 lounge music has started playing in the main menu!

Out of curiosity for the people who care, how many people already knew about this feature?
Yes, and it also has GT5 Music as well. This mode also disables Race Music, so that you can play your own Spotify collection or a library of songs in a USB. I'm using the USB Music Player and I decided to make the songs to be the theme music of the track.

Here's my theme for the Nürburgring GP circuit as an example:

Having fun with the Real Circuit Tours Red Bull Ring and Fuji Races. Using the Mini '65, they're like track day events. Classic cars, modern, inbetween, a Raptor, "Group A", muscle cars, Le Mans racers all in different liveries. I beat up on the faster cars through the corners and then, they just pull away on the straights.

I guess this is the wrong thread to ask, but I just upgraded from PS4 to a PS4 Pro.

When I record (double push share- button) then its 1080p, BUT only with low fps when I watch it ???? I cannot adjust it anywhere! But I see all the streams from @Tidgney and so on are 60 fps ???

In a options I see 1080p/ 24 hz for video but I cannot change that value, only shut it off

I use a 3 or 4 years old 2560x1440 Asus PC- Monitor.

Thanks in advance for any hep!

I guess this is the wrong thread to ask, but I just upgraded from PS4 to a PS4 Pro.

When I record (double push share- button) then its 1080p, BUT only with low fps when I watch it ???? I cannot adjust it anywhere! But I see all the streams from @Tidgney and so on are 60 fps ???

In a options I see 1080p/ 24 hz for video but I cannot change that value, only shut it off

I use a 3 or 4 years old 2560x1440 Asus PC- Monitor.

Thanks in advance for any hep!

Press the SHARE button (one short press) and then scroll down to settings. You should see the available options for recording and streaming.

Yes, and it also has GT5 Music as well. This mode also disables Race Music, so that you can play your own Spotify collection or a library of songs in a USB. I'm using the USB Music Player and I decided to make the songs to be the theme music of the track.

Here's my theme for the Nürburgring GP circuit as an example:

So I can play music from my phone in game if I connect via USB? OMG if true. I already play this game too much

I got three prize cars for completing the Mission Challenges last night, plus enough Cr. to buy the car I wanted - so I ended up with 4 new cars in the space of 2 minutes - they were: the Bugatti Veyron VGT, the La Ferrari, the Daihatsu Copen VGT (just what I always wanted!!) and I bought the Zonda. So I guess the Missions are worth doing 👍

That said, my luck was out on the Daily Wheel of Disappointment - I got a standard Audi R8 instead of the 250 GTO which was next in line :(

I got three prize cars for completing the Mission Challenges last night, plus enough Cr. to buy the car I wanted - so I ended up with 4 new cars in the space of 2 minutes - they were: the Bugatti Veyron VGT, the La Ferrari, the Daihatsu Copen VGT (just what I always wanted!!) and I bought the Zonda. So I guess the Missions are worth doing 👍

That said, my luck was out on the Daily Wheel of Disappointment - I got a standard Audi R8 instead of the 250 GTO which was next in line :(
Played yesterday and had the Mark IV race car in the spin but got a gr.3 (which I am constantly getting and sick off it) mazda instead so yep I feel you..

I wished that they didn’t bother with the Daily car roulette and instead only had it for winning races in career mode, Missions and Circuit Expirence, also each car your rewarded you should be able to sell for money or the roulette should just eliminate each car you’ve already gotten and only give you cars you don’t have.
Indeed - the Daily Gift car is a decent idea, but it is scant replacement for earning cars from events in career mode - plus, not being able to sell duplicates just plain sucks. It would not be so bad if not for the fact that Cr. is actually quite hard to come by in the game, and it takes a fairly solid commitment of both time and effort to raise 2 million, let alone 20. It is also a bit of a kicker when the easiest event to win Cr. quickly requires you to possess at car that costs 20 million Cr. in the first place!

Last edited:
I was curious to have a look on the cars I own that have the most distance driven so I had a look and.....
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20181122104105.png

Not surprised that the 911 RSR currently sits on the list as the most distance driven car since it's usually my go to car.

I was curious to have a look on the cars I own that have the most distance driven so I had a look and.....

Not surprised that the 911 RSR currently sits on the list as the most distance driven car since it's usually my go to car.
Although the "rental cars" aka "specially provided cars" are not counted in...

I’ve just switched GT Sport to ‘Transmission settings’ and GT6 lounge music has started playing in the main menu!

Out of curiosity for the people who care, how many people already knew about this feature?

I think PD still had the licenses for the GT5/GT6 songs and just crammed them into GT Sport,it would be crazy for them to renew the license for all those songs,kinda lame that you need to activate transmission mode to hear them.

Back