Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
#WhereIsPikesPeak
Colorado, not too far from Cheyenne Mountain and Stargate Command.
Could this be the Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race Car?
d59ervxuuaav9fv-jpg.819155
More importantly, where is that image from, and what's that blurred out between the F1 wheel and the screen?

Colorado, not too far from Cheyenne Mountain and Stargate Command.

More importantly, where is that image from, and what's that blurred out between the F1 wheel and the screen?
Sorry I forgot to post the link

Twitter translation
"May 8th! Gu, a #グランツーリスモSPORT#ポリフォニーデジタル TV camera first sneaks into the development company, which is the most popular around the world! From the internal tour of the office to the Development story, the former Asia champion Suzuka Circuit Capture tour! This time the program staff of the GT fan will boast the God times! Please look forward to!"

Sorry I forgot to post the link

Twitter translation
"May 8th! Gu, a #グランツーリスモSPORT#ポリフォニーデジタル TV camera first sneaks into the development company, which is the most popular around the world! From the internal tour of the office to the Development story, the former Asia champion Suzuka Circuit Capture tour! This time the program staff of the GT fan will boast the God times! Please look forward to!"

Poop. No video yet then.

On the bright side there is a large version of that image:

D59ERvxUUAAV9fV.jpg:large
And it does rather look like there's a signature over the vehicle image.

I think everyone feels they're in a bit of a lull right now... the last track, Autopolis, seemed like an age ago.

New cars, even though they are the 962 and the AE86, really isnt enough... especially with the feeling that we cant run the 962 in races only among its brethren.

Driving a 962 and getting overtaken by a McLaren VGT is all kinds of deflating.

I might have preferred the AE86 be a Gr.X Drift car. This way, there could be more of a race series online... and I don't venture in the Lobbies much.

I can see something from Mitsubishi coming next update. Maybe that Starion.

Well it only has like 245hp max.

If they made a Gr.X option with a supercharged LS3 w/ 6 spd man. then I wouldnt have an issue.

The old N2 race cars, in Hot Version videos, have about 200-230hp. Reduce weight, add the overfenders, loud exhausts and 9" slicks out back. Potent weapons.

One thing, they have no internet connection. Another is, I don't recall my pause menu looking like that at the bottom.

D6CLGowUYAAPYur.jpg

D6CLCqeUIAAFAvx.jpg
That one in the picture could be from an earlier build/version of GT Sport. PD said that they always have finished products ready to go, all the time, hence the blurry pics of possible cars and tracks that are going to be available...

That one in the picture could be from an earlier build/version of GT Sport. PD said that they always have finished products ready to go, all the time, hence the blurry pics of possible cars and tracks that are going to be available...
Was Autopolis in the early build? I didn't play the beta. The pics I posted are from my game this evening.

Could just be a specific pause menu used for debug/testing purposes. Or it might be that maybe they've not updated certain "less critical" elements of their dev builds (and so the content is up to date, but smaller elements might not be).

The old N2 race cars, in Hot Version videos, have about 200-230hp. Reduce weight, add the overfenders, loud exhausts and 9" slicks out back. Potent weapons.
There is potential for a number of race versions of existing production cars already in game. E30 M3, R32 GT-R, Delta etc. Group A regs ensured bodywork is unchanged from the roadcar. So it’s a relatively straightforward ‘port’ for PD. All they need to do is re-model the interior and upgrade car specs.

Latest Posts

Back