Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments

According to this tweet (on 2013/05/16), SLS AMG GT3, E 63 AMG, and A 45 AMG were planned to be included in GT6.
You know, SLS AMG GT3 had been available in GT6 just as they planned, but A 45 AMG reached that world with a long delay...
What about the E 63 AMG? I've asked Mercedes-Benz on Twitter, and a few hours later, I got an answer from them...

What's the real meaning of these words? It will really be coming or it never comes...?

Last edited:

According to this tweet (on 2013/05/16), SLS AMG GT3, E 63 AMG, and A 45 AMG were planned to be included in GT6.
You know, SLS AMG GT3 had been available in GT6 just as they planned, but A 45 AMG reached that world with a long delay...
What about the E 63 AMG? I've asked Mercedes-Benz on Twitter, and a few hours later, I got an answer from them...

What's the real meaning of these words? It will really be coming or it never comes...?

Waaaay back when, a couple things happened. That twitter post. We also got a Mercedes post of the E63, A45 and Schumacher's AMG F1 at Nurburgring for a promotion. Then, we got a revised post by Mercedes saying there was a mix up of cars from their PR department. Come to find out, the E63 and even the Erebus Mercedes E63 AMG V8 Supercar, were to be in Forza Motorsport.

I saw a fan-based online petition and posted in gtplanet, for the E63 V8 Spercar to appear in Gran Turismo 6. I think it was along the lines of the E63 livery.

Yeah I was a bit confused when neither the E63 nor the A45 turned up in GT6. Hopefully we do get the E63 soon enough... But I wonder what year?

Yeah I was a bit confused when neither the E63 nor the A45 turned up in GT6. Hopefully we do get the E63 soon enough... But I wonder what year?
Maybe the last gen 2013 (Facelift) Model year since it was around the time GT6 came out. I would like the new 2017-present model, but unfortunately that may not be the case. Glad to see more super sedans being added...

Last edited:
Just recently acquired a PS4, and GT Sport along with it. How much time should I expect to pass before all game data is downloaded and I can play something other than arcade?

Just recently acquired a PS4, and GT Sport along with it. How much time should I expect to pass before all game data is downloaded and I can play something other than arcade?
Depends on your internet connection. I recently had to do it on a crap connection and it took about 8-10 hours.

Over the last few weeks I've grown nostalgic for cars spanning the 2000s decade, and GT6 sure had quite a handful of them in premium quality. I hope many of these will eventually make it into GTS, but part of me is worried that PD won't bother since some of them cannot be regarded as outright masterpieces or classics.

Over the last few weeks I've grown nostalgic for cars spanning the 2000s decade, and GT6 sure had quite a handful of them in premium quality. I hope many of these will eventually make it into GTS, but part of me is worried that PD won't bother since some of them cannot be regarded as outright masterpieces or classics.
Why GTS when they can add them in GT7 the moment it comes out?

Why GTS when they can add them in GT7 the moment it comes out?

Kaz has mentioned that nowadays they prefer to release content right when it is finished, as opposed to saving it for another game. This is also the pattern we have come to expect by now. Some cars are probably being saved anyway, but you get the idea.

Kaz has mentioned that nowadays they prefer to release content right when it is finished, as opposed to saving it for another game. This is also the pattern we have come to expect by now. Some cars are probably being saved anyway, but you get the idea.
So you're expecting those cars to come back first in GTS before they make their way in GT7? Okay, I get it.

As my initial post tried to suggest, I don't know what to expect. But assuming cars keep returning, I'm expecting them in GTS first.
Oh sorry, I seem to have overlooked that. The thing is, there's only around 5 cars that come free per update and since you've said you've grown fond of those that came from the 2000s decade, not all the DLC cars from the recent updates come from that era. So I think that it wouldn't be possible anymore that many cars from the 2000s would come back, unless PD, you know, adds more cars per update with the majority of them coming from that time. That's why I'm waiting for GT7 so to see much of that stuff, hopefully.

If they just added the early 2000s TT I'm sure they have no qualms in adding cars like the DB9, the Murcielagos, the C6 Corvettes, the 599, the 430, and many other cars from the 2000s still left on timeout in GT6.

St Croix is such a waste. Big circuits are supposed to have large sweeping bends that flow onto each other, not random chains of 90 degree corners in the middle of a forest. Unfortunately PD focused on fitting in a landscape rather than making a good track.

Last edited:
Oh sorry, I seem to have overlooked that. The thing is, there's only around 5 cars that come free per update and since you've said you've grown fond of those that came from the 2000s decade, not all the DLC cars from the recent updates come from that era. So I think that it wouldn't be possible anymore that many cars from the 2000s would come back, unless PD, you know, adds more cars per update with the majority of them coming from that time. That's why I'm waiting for GT7 so to see much of that stuff, hopefully.
There are a variable number of cars per update. I'd rather see then now in GTS than in who knows when in GT7 on a PS5 in probably years time.

There are a variable number of cars per update. I'd rather see then now in GTS than in who knows when in GT7 on a PS5 in probably years time.
If PD is really willing to add them in GTS, then that would be great but so far with what many of us are seeing right now, I think it's somewhat doubtful. In my case, I've been expecting many rally cars from the previous titles to come in GTS since last year but it still hasn't happen.

Looks like they stuck a Guilia to a V12 Zagato then shrunk it.

Aston_Martin_V12_Zagato_%286147340082%29.jpg

If they just added the early 2000s TT I'm sure they have no qualms in adding cars like the DB9, the Murcielagos, the C6 Corvettes, the 599, the 430, and many other cars from the 2000s still left on timeout in GT6.

Most of those cars I'm honestly expecting due to their relative significance. The ones I'm worried about losing are more like those that never really stood out and now have newer generations in GTS. But yes, the Audi TT is perhaps somewhat reassuring.

I'm not really sure where this video goes of Fraga racing at Paul Ricard. Maybe we should have a thread to follow his progress through the European F3 Regional championship?

Quick question here:
I haven't played GT:S in awhile now and I haven't been active on this forum in awhile either. But are there currently any ways of doing a "money glitch" or something of that nature in GTS?? I feel like I don't play this game enough to make big bucks, but i do like driving different cars around especially after all of these new updates we have been getting. thank you

Quick question here:
I haven't played GT:S in awhile now and I haven't been active on this forum in awhile either. But are there currently any ways of doing a "money glitch" or something of that nature in GTS?? I feel like I don't play this game enough to make big bucks, but i do like driving different cars around especially after all of these new updates we have been getting. thank you

Not so much a glitch, but there's an ongoing thread that's been dedicated to finding out all the easiest ways to grind high amounts of cash in short amounts of time. Check it out: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ke-money-and-xp-in-gran-turismo-sport.373222/

Back