Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
So I bought the disc version of GTS. And if I had known then what I know now, I'd buy the online version so i don't need the disc in the PS4 all the time.

Is there an option to switch at this point? Not a big deal. Just seems like a waste of time, energy, etc... having to boot that disc up every time I play.

So I bought the disc version of GTS. And if I had known then what I know now, I'd buy the online version so i don't need the disc in the PS4 all the time.

Is there an option to switch at this point? Not a big deal. Just seems like a waste of time, energy, etc... having to boot that disc up every time I play.
cant you install the game into your ps4?

There was some talk that you had to download the whole game again... in Microsoft land you just bought the online version and it just modified your disc version that you already installed.

I did search on the topic and as far as I saw the issue was if you bought a disc then switched to full online, you can theoretically sell the disc because you don't need it anymore. So that makes sense. There have been some PS+ (free) games that allowed some to switch other games. But in the meantime I think you have to buy both versions.

Yeah that sounds like giving them more money to download more stuff and to introduce potentially more accounts and garage disappearing problems.

If it aint broke, dont fix it.

Based on when the last three batches of cars that were teased on Feb. 23, March 23, and April 20, I'm gonna say we'll see the silhouettes of the next batch of incoming cars between the 20th and the 23rd. That's not too far away.

Last edited:
After the new Fukuoka studio (https://rkb.jp/e-sekai/2019/05/07/topics3/ ), I think there is another new studio at Tokyo but no idea if it's just a renovation or a new one.

"Thank you to people who watched "eGG" last night
Good news for those who missed the missed broadcast area. Moth
You can see it at http: //OPENREC.tv
The truth of three people all together is the laughter!
PDI's new Tokyo studio, which was the recording site of this time, was very fashionable."

"Polyphony Digital New Office! !"

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    120.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 1.png
    1.png
    150.7 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Back