Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
They're probably either going to post silhouettes this weekend indicating they're back to doing content additions at the end of the month.

Alt guest: They're skipping this month and will post at the start of June.

No. The dev-team has since many months ago showed that they have given up on this title. Putting out updates sometimes with no cars and tracks at all. I think that prove a lot whats going on.
Who knows? They could also be focusing on the next-generation GT title as well so that's why the updates are currently somewhat subliminal...

No. The dev-team has since many months ago showed that they have given up on this title. Putting out updates sometimes with no cars and tracks at all. I think that prove a lot whats going on.

As much as I'm getting annoyed with many of the flaws of this game, I fail to understand how putting out patches specifically to fix problems that doesn't include content is them "Not caring Anymore". Sounds to me like they still do even if its not with the issues people like me want them to fix (Points system, DR and SR, Penalty, ETC).

Seems to me based solely on this post with little to nothing solid in it, you're idea of caring is just throwing in content and nothing else.

Updates containing fixes rather than content are called patches. Developers who don't release patches on a regular basis are the ones who have given up.

PCARS 2 to name but one......:odd:

I got GTS about a year ago on disc....Sold it 3 months later as it didn't inspire me....But after watching, and hearing about it over the last few months, I managed to pick it up for free from a friend via digital copy last weekend..... Currently downloading it, which is taking an age, but can't wait to get my hands on it again!!

Time to drag out that Hamster Jag again me thinks!! :D

33962122_10216620742172253_4845191317157838848_n (1).jpg

33944426_10216620742292256_6309703795622281216_n.jpg

34049187_10216620742052250_8917587712752484352_n.jpg

Of course I'll be looking for a bit of online racing with some of you here, it should be fun! ;)

Last edited:
MAybe they didnt want to put games with any type of weapons icon? Dice is gambling. Maybe leaving out ball sports, etc.?

Add the 2019 nascar's and Daytona and they'll have way more players playing the game on a consistent basis. I still can't believe they removed nascar after how popular it was on GT5 and GT6.
May I point you towards PCars 2.
Way better game.

Games = Chequered flag?
Ray Tracing : finally some nice reflections? They look really bad in GTSport.

D7Dtjx-XoAIVoNj.jpg
Heh PD would rather go after this silly ray-tracing stuff than improving the physics... They need to simulate the underbody downforce and allow you to change tyre pressures! Moreover, they should focus on track evolution, and how the weather affects grip.

Any word on the 2019 May update? Also, will there be any sign of the next gran turismo at E3 this year?

No and no at present, since I believe Sony aren't attending the E3 this year for their own plan it's unlikely there will be any presence of PD I suspect.

There's a video on Youtube from Hammerstudiogaming in regards to 5 or 6 new Lamorghinis coming to Sport, i can't find anything in relation to this on the forums. Can anyone shed any light ? Video link below

Sony is doing small showcases with state of play(they work like nintendo direct) in the future gt sport updates could be announced in SoP.

Heh PD would rather go after this silly ray-tracing stuff than improving the physics... They need to simulate the underbody downforce and allow you to change tyre pressures! Moreover, they should focus on track evolution, and how the weather affects grip.
That image isn't for PD, it's for the PS5 in general.

@CLowndes888
I don't think RT is silly and i am looking forward to the implementation in future games. Graphics improvement are obvious with RT, but some devs are already experimenting with sound and even AI improvement using RT.

This video is such a tease,im not ready to put my conspiracy hat on but seeing the classic tracks did make me think PD still thinks about bringing them back.

And its fun to see the fia drivers go full on competitive mode even in a casual gt race,lightning looked like he was battling for a championship :lol:

Back