Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
How long is the FIA deal with GTS? 3 years? And this is year 2 right? If so, I think PD will carry updates until the final next year or perhaps an update beyond that for Christmas, and then it will be off to the races for the PS5 game.

Suddenly, I remembered about the hangar of Red Bull being featured in GT5, something which I have seen for the first time in the game way back then.

7839046752_e1144165a2_b.jpg

Suddenly, I remembered about the hangar of Red Bull being featured in GT5, something which I have seen for the first time in the game way back then.

7839046752_e1144165a2_b.jpg

GTS needs a 3D photomode location so bad... scape mode looks god but you can't move the camera as you want. The GT5 red bull hangar may be port on GTS with a small amount of work considering that it was quite perfect on PS3 already

Why do I feel like any big reveal PD have planned for TGS 2019 is going to be spoiled by leaks or the live event on the 13-14th?

What could even be the reveal for their stage presentation at TGS? I can't even imagine what it could be at this point in the game's life.

Hopefuly is a New track, but my bet is for New wet conditions for an existing track.

Also good to see that they are doing semifinals on Nations as one make race, probably feedback from participants??
I think you’re right because why else would the tire selection be MIA if the car is already in game?

edit: also the normal fuel wear and 2x tire wear seem really low for an event like this. Very strange. I thought it might be a further indication of wet track, but the wet track in Manu is 3x/5x.

What does this part of the translation mean?

I came to Tsukuba Circuit to support the media competition race. This year, we are developing the behavior of Gran Turismo
@YAM23R
Entered as a driver It was almost the first time that I got in, and the qualifying was 3rd out of 24 cars. Second place is 0.02 seconds behind. As expected

Does that mean they are driving to understand how a car feels from game to real life or real life to game? Or that they are are just trying to come to grips with circuit racing(this particular race) in general?

I think game to real life. Another driver was talking about how the Tsukuba 4 hour Miata endurance races in GT are based off a real race and that would be the race.

I think game to real life. Another driver was talking about how the Tsukuba 4 hour Miata endurance races in GT are based off a real race and that would be the race.
Yeah, I saw that tweet and I knew about the race from Best Motoring videos and also real Roadster events at Tsukuba. My question is just about that wording in the translation.

RUI
I mean, at this point the only one that has any chance of coming back is the 1937 Auto Union because it would actually be very useful and competitive in the Nostalgia 1979 races. And if it does come to GTS, it'll have a 15 - 20,000,000cr. price tag.

What does this part of the translation mean?

Does that mean they are driving to understand how a car feels from game to real life or real life to game? Or that they are are just trying to come to grips with circuit racing(this particular race) in general?

They are the ones that do the physics for PD, so they're getting a better understanding of how the real car feels for the game.

I mean, at this point the only one that has any chance of coming back is the 1937 Auto Union because it would actually be very useful and competitive in the Nostalgia 1979 races. And if it does come to GTS, it'll have a 15 - 20,000,000cr. price tag.

If it returned in open wheel guise it would be nice to pit against the Alfa for sure :cheers:

Back