• 47,123 comments
Up Left looks like a Mercedes A Class
Up Right an old Mecedes 70’s like the 300 Sel
Down left its the Taycan
Down right its a Lamborghini but doubt which one

1 - Mazda Demio?
mazda-demio-2015.jpg

As8PqWoc3to.jpg

The Lambo seems to be an Aventador SV, as the SVJ has these significant holes on the front that aren't visible on the Kaz's picture.

SVJ:
O2lBPNMyJJs.jpg

SV:
-H2aDvI2-XA.jpg

Last edited:
I am just gonna call it now that we will either get some silhouette teasers with Kazunori mentioning "update is coming next week!". Either this week on Friday or Saturday just before the event.

If I am wrong we will get it on Sunday..
Looks like I totally missed the bill on this :lol:.
It is almost as if Kaz is watching this thread and wanted to prove me wrong. But oh well..
Excited for the demio and Taycan the other two's are bit meh for me but I am sure people would love them.

PD has a LOT of explaining to do if we do not get Spa in the next update.

Also no race cars.... again.... why do i even bother having hope for them at this point

There needs to be categories for TCR/BTCC type cars, GT4, GT3, DTM/SuperGT, and then LMP1-H. If they want to add cars like the TS020, the R390, CLK GTR, 911 GT1, etc etc, then they need to add that category to the game, not magically BoP them against cars that are 20 years newer, or group them with Group C cars that are 20 years older. PCARS did this right, in that they have LMP1, LMP2, LMP3, LMP900, FIA GT1, Group C, GTO, Group 4, Group 5, Group 6, Group A, TC, TC1, all as separate categories, plus half a dozen “vintage” catagories.

Also no race cars.... again.... why do i even bother having hope for them at this point

Idk why everyone asks for more racecars when I'm quite sure that there's a balancing concern. PD barely seems to update the Gr.1 BoP, mostly focusing on the Gr.4 and Gr.3 BoP values. It could be adding new cars in those classes would make balancing hard enough for them insofar that they'd rather just seldom add cars to those groups, like with the Megane Trophy, F1 GTR, and GR Supra Racing Concept. This approach to adding Gr.3 and Gr.4 cars would also match my hypothesis on the other Zagato VGT with the Callaway engine and larger wing being a Gr.3 car, especially since its description more or less says it's meant to race along Ferraris and Lamborghinis.

Personally, I would at least add more Gr.3/Gr.4 cars insofar that more automakers would be represented, even if they'd still be ineligible for the Manufacturer Series due to not having both a Gr.3 and a Gr.4 car. (See: Bugatti) In this regard, I'd add Gr.4 cars for Alpine, Maserati, and Abarth, at the least. Other than that, I agree that it'd be nice to have more race cars for more of the classes, but I could understand why there may not be more being added that often.

But yeah, I think there's a correlation between there not being many Gr.4 nor Gr.3 cars being added, and how those classes get BoP updates the most often. (Which makes sense, given that they're likely the classes featured the most often in all FIAGTC races by a large margin.) And there's a potential connection with the other, missing Zagato VGT, too, which you can clearly see in the video for the VGT on the in-game Zagato channel.

Though I'm not sure about what's going on with Gr.B. I bet they're planning a larger update (or series of updates) to add more Gr.B cars, especially with many automakers having real-world Group B cars that've yet to appear in Gr.B, and ones that've appeared in the GT series before, too. Especially for the cars from Peugeot and Renault. We could very well be seeing an update that also adds the Lancia 037 to Gr.B, as well as the actual Group B Audi Quattro. (Though I'd also like the Lancia 037 Stradale & the Monte Carlo, as well as the regular, roadgoing Audi Quattro...)

Last edited:
Idk why everyone asks for more racecars when I'm quite sure that there's a balancing concern. PD barely seems to update the Gr.1 BoP, mostly focusing on the Gr.4 and Gr.3 BoP values. It could be adding new cars in those classes would make balancing hard enough for them insofar that they'd rather just seldom add cars to those groups, like with the Megane Trophy, F1 GTR, and GR Supra Racing Concept. This approach to adding Gr.3 and Gr.4 cars would also match my hypothesis on the other Zagato VGT with the Callaway engine and larger wing being a Gr.3 car, especially since its description more or less says it's meant to race along Ferraris and Lamborghinis.

Irregardless of the fact that the complaint this quote comes from is from somebody who's party trick it is to complain about there not being enough race cars in every update of the game, the bolded simply doesn't exist. If there was a 'balancing concern', PD wouldn't have tried to shove a square peg in a round hole when they added Group C cars to Gr.1 in amidst semi-modern LMP prototypes and concept cars. They wouldn't have shoved in a 90's GT1 car in Gr.3 when the rest of the class is semi-modern GT3 cars, or facsimiles of such. And the biggest one, they wouldn't have shoved in what is a one make racer into Gr.4, instantly making said one make racer the bane of the entire class for months until it was BOP'd to oblivion.

From what I have seen? 'Balancing concerns' don't exist in PD's mind. They seem to just shove cars into whatever category best fits what they currently have (and from this update I can already tell the 300 SEL will be dumped into Gr.X oblivion and more or less ignored like every other classic racer they've added in) and whether due to the inability, or lack of desire, to completely restructure how the game handles it's car classes, it reflects really poorly on them. So yeah, I really doubt there's such a thing as 'balancing concerns' with regards to adding new racing cars to anything other then Gr.X, they simply just don't want to go through the hassle of invariably restructuring their broken class system, on either the road or race car side.

With the ridiculous amount of road cars we've gotten this year, its hard to believe that we'll get anything alongside the Supra GT4
Game definitely lacks of road cars, maybe that's the reason? There are too much race cars already in the game. You are just being selfish imo.

Quite surprised why anyone would want more Group 3 and Group 4 cars.

The aim should be to bring cars in other groups up to the same level of parity, not to make the car list even more unbalanced.

Last edited:
I'm one that wants more real up to date Gr.4 cars. Which we are getting in the Supra GT4. I didn't see the point in having the Megane Trophy as a Gr.4. PD could have made an RS01 Gr.4.

M4
Cayman
Vantage
F-Type
650S
Mustang
SLS
Supra

With these, I feel should be the core cars for Gr.4. They are the closest to their real GT4 counterparts. However, PD chose to make Gr.3 & Gr.4 include all manufacturers. Can only suggest and hope the next game includes optional filters for each class. In the same breath, I don't see PD making sub classes for the next game.

Back