Gran Turismo Sport Version 1.46 Now Available: New Esports-Focused Intro Video

  • Thread starter Thread starter queleuleu
  • 296 comments
  • 37,474 views
Really like the new intro!

Kinda funny that some people are upset over lack of content in this update, seems like no one has been paying attention. We just had a content update end of September, and usually soon after a content update we get a small patch/update with "Various fixes".

With Spec II version coming, new intro movie, and 2 year anniversary of the game this month .. maybe we're in for a substantial update end of this month? At least we know about the Taycan and the Michelin update, and I feel like there is good chance for Spa to finally arrive, especially being in the new intro movie.

Excited for things to come :)
 
Apparently the Ferrari they just added was ineligible for the Premium Sports Lounge event even though it's a million credits. Has this been fixed with this update? I never checked. I know this also happened with the new Supra.
 
Apparently the Ferrari they just added was ineligible for the Premium Sports Lounge event even though it's a million credits. Has this been fixed with this update? I never checked. I know this also happened with the new Supra.
Nope not fixed yet unfortunately.
 
I liked the new intro. First half shows what the game about, second half shows what has been added since launch (and Spa) in the usual quality movie way only GT does.

I really liked the use of commentary over some of the clips too. That was really cool.
 
Absolutely digging the new intro, it's pretty much what I expected from what a Spec 2.0 trailer would've looked like (sans the remix of 5OUL ON D!SPLAY). Also the commentary soundbytes in the intro were hype as hell to listen to.
 
ridiculous update. We still can't use the daytona for the premium races, the pit time are still aberrant on most tracks, no new track, no new car, the supra gr3 still has the weird black spot on the door (…)
 
Really like the new intro!

Kinda funny that some people are upset over lack of content in this update, seems like no one has been paying attention. We just had a content update end of September, and usually soon after a content update we get a small patch/update with "Various fixes".

With Spec II version coming, new intro movie, and 2 year anniversary of the game this month .. maybe we're in for a substantial update end of this month? At least we know about the Taycan and the Michelin update, and I feel like there is good chance for Spa to finally arrive, especially being in the new intro movie.

Excited for things to come :)

Yeah, Im thinking this too. We may get a substantial update because we've only ever gotten new intros for spec II.. well, apart from what happened at the start of GT6.
 
The best bit of the new intro is the @Tidgney reaction shot.

upload_2019-10-3_10-47-21.png
 
The new Taycan is in the trailer, cannot see other upcoming cars....I just hoped they added at least the nation liveries to the red bull 2019.
For me and for who didn’t buy the Spec 2 game 1 gb its just a waste of space for just another intro
 
GT Sport Spec 2 and now this video which looks like farewell to me. Are we coming to an end in GT Sport? Will Spa be the closure?
 
Feel just as excited about the new intro as I did when the one for GT5 Spec II dropped. Really like the newer rendition of Moon over the Castle in the first half and the commentary bites, though I would personally mix GT5's MotC into the second half to really get the adrenaline pumping. The original intro was fine, but the editing in this one seems much more dynamic in comparison.
ridiculous update. We still can't use the daytona for the premium races, the pit time are still aberrant on most tracks, no new track, no new car, the supra gr3 still has the weird black spot on the door (…)
We had four cars turn up in last week's update, with the Taycan confirmed to be on its way later this month. Can safely assume that this is the case for Spa as well. Give it time... we don't know exactly how substantial the next major update will be, but this intro serves well as a trailer for the content that's due imminently. Chances are, it might (or might not) also fix some of the issues you've mentioned.
 
alp
GT Sport Spec 2 and now this video which looks like farewell to me. Are we coming to an end in GT Sport? Will Spa be the closure?
No, the Porsche VGT is supposed to arrive at the end of 2020 nd I reckon there will be lots and lots of content-updates until at least then
 
No, the Porsche VGT is supposed to arrive at the end of 2020 nd I reckon there will be lots and lots of content-updates until at least then

I dunno, I’m starting to get the feeling that Spa is the Final track we will get for GT.
 
Back