Gran Turismo World Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter deadlyz33
  • 42 comments
  • 4,978 views
Messages
620
Who's beaten it, and what car was used?
I just tried the 91' NSX RM, and it seemed way underpowered.
Thinking about buying the red HKS evo at the dealership. Will this car be fast enough to take this race on?
 
Meh, it was easy, I used my 600HP 458.
 
I used my fully modded Aston Martin and actually got quite boring. I wish I chose something abit less powerful. The cape ring race seems to drag when you are way out in front.
 
About this championship I done two races in the PD Subaru JGTC car and wanted to
go back to the main menu because I heard I song I liked and it seems like the only
option was to retire from the championship completly.... Meaning I've wasted 30 mins and I'm now curious if you switch off your ps3 a few races into a championship will it save it at that position or not?
 
it was the most boring championship ever done since gt4, the ai ruins single player for me. i used the stealth mclaren f1, way to easy, try to look at the typical opponents right next to the car requirements box, get one of those and just out brake the ai in every corner, should be in first after 2 corners, then take a nap, it a loooong boring championship.👎
 
Hey dudes,I just finished it with the Ferrari Italia, it was fairly difficult for me lol. I came last in one race at nurbugring, kept getting rammed off the track but Iwon all the other races so just managed to finish 1st in the series but pretty nerve racking in the last race in case i messed up because I would have had to restart the whole thing:dunce:
 
I used my Mercedes SLS Stealth model, just stuck a supercharger on it and won each race by about 5-10 seconds.
 
I used my Audi R10 Stealth. And I got the Veyron at the end of it. Took me ages to do all the races in that event where its back to back races and at one point I was doing bad on the Nurburgring and quit then I had to start at Le Sarthe again.
 
Im gonna attempt it soon in my 800+ bhp r35 gtr, should be easy enough as it tunning on racing softs and it can hit 60 in about 2.5 secs ;)
 
Fully tuned GTR'07. The car was made for nurburgring time was like 7:03.30 with some grass work tho XD

But the last course OMG those slow corners almost totally killed me.
 
Loctite NSX - expensive investment, won't ever make back the money, worth every penny.
 
lol geeze people using all these expensive cars.... i used a RMed 2010 camaro at about 700HP
 
Used a '88 Toyota Supra, fully tuned. Easy championship to win.
 
I used a tuned 670 HP Ferrari Italia with all sorts of suspension and tire and weight upgrades.

It was too easy.
 
I used my 950bhp RS6 Avant and wiped the floor with the lot of them :sly:
 
Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08, specced fairly hard. Beasted it, straight line speed FTW.
 
Used a fully tuned viper acr. Was easy, I would let that beautiful old ferrari race car pass and then roar past on the final straights.
 
Gallardo. Saw I was up against LM cars so started out with some engine mods, light weight and slicks. Won by miles, so took more and more mods off and finished up back at stock BHP and sports tyres and was still winning easily. Quite boring really.
 
'91 Acura NSX RM. Having to make up ground in the corners made it fun.
 
I used my Mazda Furai Concept 08'.No upgrades.I just drove it like it was and laid waste to the other cars.

I love how the thing handles and when it does get tailhappy it's pretty easy to get back under control.
 
I hear you need about 600k to get that. My NSX was cheaper ;)

cost me like 35 or 65k for the car, then i think 150k for the RM. and i had all the performance mods from before for maybe another 100k
 
I used the Joey Lagono Car as a laugh. Turned up the downforce and slapped some racing mediums. As long as you adjusted the transmission accordingly, it worked. I was surprised at just how much grip it had.
 
I used the Amuse Carbon R (R34). Was super cheap and it goes hard!
 
I used the NSX GT500 Stealth edition, no modification on it.
Easy to win!
 
Used the stock McClaren F1 Stealth model. Works greaaat! And its not that powerful so you will actually get some competition from the other drivers.
 
Back