Grinding For Credits

Cats out of the bag now :lol: Praying to the Old Gods and the New that PD doesn't patch it this week.

Jerome

I reckon it should last till the end of the week, by the time PD figure out how to patch it and then get the patch signed of with Sony. In the meantime I'm earning 11 Mil an hour, four cars left to buy.

Let's hope that holds true :)

Jerome

If that's the main objective
Wow, Jerome, have you been actually playing the game, or just rubber banding?

Found any more effective ways of gaining exp than miata at Blue moon vs grp1?

Fastest way is the nurb 24hr pit lane glitch. 140-210k credits and 1400-2100 xp every minute, depending if the game decides to give you the clean race bonus. The bonus seems to rely on your angle at race reset.

nvm, looks like it was already posted.

Yep. Been wanting a TS050 since the game launched. I now own one.

Now on to the LaFerrari, Vulcan, and possibly the last of the Gr.3s.

Nice. I have all purchasable cars apart from the 1000000 credit VGTs.

It it great being able to buy all the Gr.4 and Gr.3 cars without having to think which cars I should buy

Used the handbrake glitch to get from mid lvl 36 to lvl 39 last night... took me about 20 mins to work out how to get the clean bonus every time, but obviously ran a lot quicker once I'd figured the technique out. I'll continue to do this whilst it's available as I think leveling will be the hardest part of getting Platinum.

I'm also rubber banding the Blue Moon endurance race - but realised last night that I'm actually using an N300 car (Miata is tuned, so falls in to N300, not N100). When I tried to run it with a stock Miata it failed as the car is too slow, the AI rams it and it ghosts. Slightly less exp points, but still worth running to reduce the time spent 'handbraking in to the pits' :lol:

Uu1YxI9.jpg

If they don't patch the handbrake glitch, I reckon it will take me another week or so to get to 50.

and after driving and grinding and driving, Polyphony will make a patch again and you will win 20'000 XP for a one round race in arcade mode.....like in GT6

Because it's a bug exploit. "Huge event exploit - Ban wave incoming", etc. Didn't you ever heard about that?!

:lol:

Ban me from on-line, after I've paid £50 for a game that's only playable on-line, because I used a glitch in the game and you'll be hearing from my solicitors as a matter of principle.

I haven't deprived PD or Sony of anything by using the glitch, so there's no offense committed in law that allows them to ban me. If they did ban me I'd be expecting a full refund for my purchase.

Ok, it works. But, could PDi ban you if they discover that you use that "bug"?!
If they ban you/your_ps4 from GTS, you can bye bye to 90% of the game :/ ...
I glitched in GT5 and GT6 good luck to them lol got a lot of banning to do then

N500 Evo Gr B road car
All boost off
20 cars start at 20
Vs Gr 4
Nürburgring 24h 2 laps
182k credits
1800 exp
320 mileage points
51. Something km

Messed it up earlier Nordschleife pays 155k for 15 mins or 150k for 2 laps

I did something similar today that was actually a lot of fun and money/XP.
PLUS its totally cheat-free and within race limits!

Custom Race
Alsace (I did II doesn't matter which) - approx 2 min laps lots of corners, no real straights.
N400 SR Toyota Racer (power up until on the N400 limit (to stay legit!) + drop weight.
TUNE it to the track...its a stable pocket rocket when done right.
10 laps/Pro/Group 4/All aids off except ABS/No boost
20 cars start last.
If you get bored winning easily every time race against Gr B for slightly less money. They are quick-ish
If you want a much easier race use N1000. They are fast , heavy 'dump trucks' that cant handle this track. Veyron eat my dust!
Against Gr 3 you need to be an alien using only N400 car. Those cars CAN go round corners fast!

I think it was 113,000 for the win and 1000xp approx.
I actually started against N400 and worked my way up as I got faster and better tuned. After N700 I skipped to N1000 as it was too easy.

So like easy 500,000 in an hour with loading times, lots of fun, I got to tune a car that kicks butt now PLUS I got to learn the track!

There's a replay on my PSN if anyone wants see how fast that little car can go when tuned. Tags easymoney/credits/farm
It's the Gr B race, got in front by end of 4th lap.

Used the handbrake glitch to get from mid lvl 36 to lvl 39 last night... took me about 20 mins to work out how to get the clean bonus every time,

And what's the trick to the bonus? I swear I do the same thing in the same place at the same speed yet only 1 out of every 10 times triggers the bonus.

And what's the trick to the bonus? I swear I do the same thing in the same place at the same speed yet only 1 out of every 10 times triggers the bonus.

Drive straight down the pit lane and handbrake to the right over the line.

You don’t need to touch the handbrake, just turn in after last cone so facing wrong way and start reversing making sure to stay on tarmac, I’ve not failed once on the bonus payout. I just want an easy method to get mileage points

I just do 2-lap races. I spin in the pits at the start and complete the second lap. At least, I get to have some fun and I get a lap's worth of rewards for free :)

You don’t need to touch the handbrake, just turn in after last cone so facing wrong way and start reversing making sure to stay on tarmac, I’ve not failed once on the bonus payout. I just want an easy method to get mileage points

My way is consistently under 30s to complete the race :D

Back