Grinding For Credits

Circuit experience golds give **** tonnes of credits, Ithink I went from around 700k to 4.2mil just from doing those, and maybethe odd online race inbetween.

PLus the fact that with all the gift cars you get , you won't need to buy **** for most of the online races.

Should also add that most of the circuit experience (excluding the lap attacks) are under 30-40 seconds per one... So you get a **** tonne of cash per minute.
That’s what I do circuit experience heaps of cash.Also get to really get a good insight of a track.Seriously with the amount of cars given I don’t get why you could be bothered trying to cheat the system so you can just get extra cash! Be better off learning to drive properly , be same people trying to take people out in Sport cos they can’t drive for ****! Look at me I’ve million in bank cos I put a rubber band on my controller dumb F%cks! Drive the cars do the time and you might enjoy the game for what it is !

True

I try to keep reserves just in case.

I feel bad for my ps4 running all day when I am at work and all night when I sleep lol

There are several ways to keep your PS4 stay cool:

1- Put a bag of ice on top of the PS4

2- Put your PS4 in a freezer

3- If you live up north and it's cold outside, put your PS4 outside on a table. Please make sure it's not sitting on he ground because the snow will damage your PS4.

I personally like the option 2 (the freezer solution). It's been good on the PS4 for doing multiple 24H Endurance races. :lol:

I just tried the rubber band with the Miata on the oval race track and it did not work. The Miata will go into a spin and failed to go around the oval race track.

I just tried the rubber band with the Miata on the oval race track and it did not work. The Miata will go into a spin and failed to go around the oval race track.

It helps to use motion steering and set the controller at an angle, so the car goes slightly towards the wall.

I think they took out parking your N100 car vs. GR1 trick.

My miata spun out on an endurance race, when I manually crossed the finish line in the end, I did not earn any credits.

I think they took out parking your N100 car vs. GR1 trick.

My miata spun out on an endurance race, when I manually crossed the finish line in the end, I did not earn any credits.

Parking? Yes?

Rubber banding? No.

38k exp pts for rubber banding 24hr race at Blue Moon, Miata against Grp1 opposition (boost off, pro difficulty). It's nothing to do with credits, it's about getting to lvl 50 (and platinum).

So rubberbanding the miata to ride the wall in an endurance race vs gr1 still gets your the credits?

I essentially did it but at some point the miata spun out and was not doing laps anymore, it was not sitting still either, I did not win credits.

N500 Evo Gr B road car
All boost off
20 cars start at 20
Vs Gr 4
Nürburgring 24h 2 laps
182k credits
1800 exp
320 mileage points
51. Something km

Messed it up earlier Nordschleife pays 155k for 15 mins or 150k for 2 laps

Last edited:
Parking? Yes?

Rubber banding? No.

38k exp pts for rubber banding 24hr race at Blue Moon, Miata against Grp1 opposition (boost off, pro difficulty). It's nothing to do with credits, it's about getting to lvl 50 (and platinum).
Have you done it since the last update? I finished a 24h rubber banded MX5 vs GR1 and it didn't give me any more or XP

Have you done it since the last update? I finished a 24h rubber banded MX5 vs GR1 and it didn't give me any more or XP

Yes.

Since the last update I've run 2 x 12h races and received the exp/credits/mileage (one with the Miata, one with another grp 1 car). I did set up a 24h race, but unfortunately my PS4 crashed during the night, so got nothing for that. I've got a 15h running at the moment which will be finished when I get home from work tonight.

Did your race run fully - ie; did your car run for the full length of the race with no spin outs, no getting stuck against the wall, etc?

Yes.

Since the last update I've run 2 x 12h races and received the exp/credits/mileage (one with the Miata, one with another grp 1 car). I did set up a 24h race, but unfortunately my PS4 crashed during the night, so got nothing for that. I've got a 15h running at the moment which will be finished when I get home from work tonight.

Did your race run fully - ie; did your car run for the full length of the race with no spin outs, no getting stuck against the wall, etc?
Yeah I think so had like over 1000 miles clocked up lol i'll try a 12 hour Blue Moon Bay glitch tonight and report back to you did you use the stock one or your own tuned?

Yeah I think so had like over 1000 miles clocked up lol i'll try a 12 hour Blue Moon Bay glitch tonight and report back to you did you use the stock one or your own tuned?

I used my own car, fully modded (max power, min weight) on Softest race tyres available.

169K pr 12 minutes
Custom race Nurburgring full the longest one , use super soft racing tires , N100 , 2 cars , 1 lap , boost off , fuel 10x , set it to Pro , other car should be Gr.1 . And do clean race for the extra 50% money , the other driver will run out of fuel so you wil win . you can do N200 or even N300 to get at least 150K in credits so its not a to boring slow race. But with higher class cars dont forget to play with fuel management or you will run out of fuel Lol

Last edited:
If my math is correct, I'll be at level 50 after 6 moure hours of playtime.

Jerome

If my math is correct, I'll be at level 50 after 6 moure hours of playtime.

Jerome

Wow, Jerome, have you been actually playing the game, or just rubber banding?

Found any more effective ways of gaining exp than miata at Blue moon vs grp1?

What is the best way to earn mileage points? Arcade? Sport mode?

Do we earn more mileage points in one of these modes or it only depends on the miles you ran?

Do we earn more mileage points in one of these modes or it only depends on the miles you ran?

For mileage, I think the best is arcade, x hour endurance, one of the VGT cars (fully tuned), no boots, pro difficulty, 1 x grp 1 opponent. Rubber band your controller and leave.

Mileage points are based on.....mileage. so the more miles you don't he more you get.

Wow, Jerome, have you been actually playing the game, or just rubber banding?

Found any more effective ways of gaining exp than miata at Blue moon vs grp1?

Yes, and it totally sucks. I started at about level 37 IIRC and I'm 12 hours in or so. It's a glitch grind and that's all I want to say in fear of PD patching it before I finish.

Jerome

Use a rubber band , motion tilt steering and just go to time trial on Blue Moon and go to sleep . Stop the race when ever you want and collect credits and mile points

Last edited:
Back