GT pre-order details out.

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 170 comments
The local GAME store just revealed they're offering the Enzo with GT M, and that they are also going to sell the collector's edition. These guys went from knowing zero about this game, to having the bonus car with the standard edition AND the special collectors edition :D

The local GAME store just revealed they're offering the Enzo with GT M, and that they are also going to sell the collector's edition. These guys went from knowing zero about this game, to having the bonus car with the standard edition AND the special collectors edition :D

Thank God I didn't pre-order in Fnac, I was about to do it tomorrow but now that you warn me about that, I'LL PREORDER IT THERE! Since I'd rather have the Enzo over the Veyron. And no, I don't want both cars, so I won't get the CE, I won't pay 10€ extra for one car that's already in the game.

Thank God I didn't pre-order in Fnac, I was about to do it tomorrow but now that you warn me about that, I'LL PREORDER IT THERE! Since I'd rather have the Enzo over the Veyron. And no, I don't want both cars, so I won't get the CE, I won't pay 10€ extra for one car that's already in the game.

You don't pay 10€ extra... this value will be reduced to the total value of the game...

If you see my cover in the previous post and compare it with the Special Edition box in the link above you see that exactly the same... so the fnac reserve is the Collector Edition... with the black/silver box and the 5 post cards... but they only deliver this "material" when you pick the game in 1st of October.

Last edited:
You don't pay 10€ extra... this value will be reduced to the total value of the game...

I don't know if the "special edition" is the black/silver box and the 5 post cards... let's wait and see...

Well i did asked him about that specific version, the answer was positive so. .let's wait and see :scared:

And JToipa, as masas1 stated, those 10€ are taken off the total price of the game, so it's not more expensive . .:)

I'm not talking about those 10€, I mean, 99% of the Collector's Editions are actually more expensive 10€ or so than the regualr version, if both versions have the same price then I fail to see the point of having two games, the good and the not so good at the exact same price, it's like stupid :embarrassed: anyway, I'll have the normal one, I don't really care about the Veyron, I only want the Yellow Enzo! :D

Alright Portuguese fellow GTP'ers, if you haven't subscribed to the playstation e-mail newsletter, than you can read it through me. I just received an e-mail saying what stores will have both the GT+ PSP3000 bundle wich comes with the voucher for the white ZR-1, and the collectors edition with the Veyron code (and obviously they have the regular versions with a code to have one of the other 4 cars, enzo, lambo, gtr and citroen GT

The Stores are:
Fnac (offers the orange Countach);
GAME (offers the yellow Enzo code);
Gamestop
Worten.

Last edited:
Will the cars have a low memory size? Surely they'd be under 10 anyway?! Concerned because of my terminllay slow download speed.

Last edited:
Alright Portuguese fellow GTP'ers, if you haven't subscribed to the playstation e-mail newsletter, than you can read it through me. I just received an e-mail saying what stores will have both the GT+ PSP3000 bundle wich comes with the voucher for the white ZR-1, and the collectors edition with the Veyron code (and obviously they have the regular versions with a code to have one of the other 4 cars, enzo, lambo, gtr and citroen GT

The Stores are:
Fnac (offers the orange Countach);
GAME (offers the yellow Enzo code);
Gamestop
Worten.

Just read that e-mail, I was about to post here the mail too :sly: But interestingly, the jerks at my local GAME store know nothing about the Yellow Enzo -.- I have to check the other GAME store, or else I'll have to take the fugly Countach, the boring GT-R or the fuglier GTbyCitroen -.-

Just read that e-mail, I was about to post here the mail too :sly: But interestingly, the jerks at my local GAME store know nothing about the Yellow Enzo -.- I have to check the other GAME store, or else I'll have to take the fugly Countach, the boring GT-R or the fuglier GTbyCitroen -.-

Iabout the enzo i didn't have to ask a thing, the empt boxes with covers they have in display had the little heads up, so i got way more relaxed that i had pre ordered there :)

Iabout the enzo i didn't have to ask a thing, the empt boxes with covers they have in display had the little heads up, so i got way more relaxed that i had pre ordered there :)

Yeah, the problem is they don't have any box in display D:

Off topic question but I've just created a US PSN account so I can access the US PSN store (I'm in Europe btw) but it says I "can't sign in using another user's Sign in ID". Can any one help?
*Sorry for posting the same off topic question in two threads*

Is the yellow enzo from Game.co.uk or is it portugal? Play .com has lamborghini, enzo, gtr and concept by gt.

I don't know about game.co.uk, the info i wrote is based on portuguese sites, and me going to the stores and asking the employees about it :)

Pity there's no offeres for people getting GT on the PSP Go, having the Veyron for $10 is a massive advantage because you'll be able to import it straight away into GT5. Considering the 2,000,000 price tag of the GT Citroen and F2007 I'd imagine this would be similar meaning you'll have to race about 70 races minimum to buy it in GT5.

well considering in Australia you can get a PSP-3000 with three games as a bundle for $279, and the PSP-Go at launch is $450 with GT PSP only, it's actually a blatant rip-off but hey!

well considering in Australia you can get a PSP-3000 with three games as a bundle for $279, and the PSP-Go at launch is $450 with GT PSP only, it's actually a blatant rip-off but hey!
What three game bundle is this? The US, and to my knowledge, EU do not have this deal. The most you get is a $200 bundle with one game and a memory stick.

And technically something is only a rip-off if you have no other choice for that product. The simple fact that you have a PSP-3000 still available means it is not a rip-off, just a bad deal.

But since the comment was not about the value of the PSPGo, but rather about how PSPGo owners (meaning people who already decided the Go price was fine for them) get no pre-order bonus for GT, and the comparison was that PSPGo owners get GT for free, which is a significant bonus for those choosing to go that route, your comparison is kind of apples to oranges.

Value-wise you are correct, but for anyone who already wants a Go it doesn't matter.

What three game bundle is this? The US, and to my knowledge, EU do not have this deal. The most you get is a $200 bundle with one game and a memory stick.

And technically something is only a rip-off if you have no other choice for that product. The simple fact that you have a PSP-3000 still available means it is not a rip-off, just a bad deal.

But since the comment was not about the value of the PSPGo, but rather about how PSPGo owners (meaning people who already decided the Go price was fine for them) get no pre-order bonus for GT, and the comparison was that PSPGo owners get GT for free, which is a significant bonus for those choosing to go that route, your comparison is kind of apples to oranges.

Value-wise you are correct, but for anyone who already wants a Go it doesn't matter.

The only offer I know of in Australia close to this is:

http://www.jbhifi.com.au/games/sony/play-station/psp/

$279 for a red psp with transformers, Hive accessory pack and EITHER AFL Challenge or the Rugby Game. Not 3 games but it is closest I can find.

Nobody elses offer is even close to that but you are limited with x2 hopeless games and a psp colour you may not want.

Next best offer is via Game which is $259 online for a Black PSP 3000 standalone.

The only offer I know of in Australia close to this is:

http://www.jbhifi.com.au/games/sony/play-station/psp/

$279 for a red psp with transformers, Hive accessory pack and EITHER AFL Challenge or the Rugby Game. Not 3 games but it is closest I can find.

Nobody elses offer is even close to that but you are limited with x2 hopeless games and a psp colour you may not want.

Next best offer is via Game which is $259 online for a Black PSP 3000 standalone.

That is the deal I was referring to you get the PSP 3000, AFL or NRL, Transformers and some sort of accesory. You don't have to get it in red however the website clearly states also available in black or silver, can't imagine who would want a red one! Anyone I'm sold on this then I'll pre-order he collectors editon through EB games where I'll get both the black Bugatti Veyron and Ferrari Enzo in yellow.

We now have the US PSN version's bonus confirmed by the PlayStation Blog:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/09/countdown-to-race-day-gran-turismo-psp-tv-teaser/
Countdown to Race Day: Gran Turismo (PSP) TV Teaser
Posted by Stephanie Yoshimoto // Senior Product Marketing Manager

Hello, PlayStation.Blog readers. I’m here with some exciting news about Gran Turismo for PSP, which launches in just a few weeks on October 1. If you have been following Gran Turismo for PSP lately, you will remember that the new Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 graces the cover of the game.

Well, we’ve got some exciting things in store for Gran Turismo, starting with this video:

FK Note: Follow the link for this cool, but short teaser. No gameplay footage though.

What does it mean? Watch for more news on this in the coming weeks, and remember to pre-order the game before October 1 to get one of the exclusive pre-order items.

For those of you planning on picking up a PSPgo, or just prefer to download your games, Gran Turismo is also coming to PlayStation Network on October 1. Those who purchase the game via PSN in the first two weeks after launch will also receive a special bonus item, a metallic blue Nissan GT-R Spec V, to add to their in-game garage.

And then, going by this info: http://us.playstation.com/granturismo/products_where_to_buy_gtpsp.asp Best Buy is the only retailer left I can't confirm, so I will make the assumption that they get the GTbyCitroen, as it is the only car I can't confirm.

To rehash:
Bugatti Veyron - GameStop
Lamborghini Countach - Game Crazy
Enzo Ferrari - Amazon.com
GT-R Spec V - PlayStation Store
GTbyCitroen - Best Buy (not 100%, but seems likely)

So, there we have it US based GTPlaneteers. If you haven't pre-ordered yet you now know where to go.

Good news. Even though I live in Holland, I guess over here Sony will have some similar deal as well for the psn version.

Does anyone know what day will Play.com ship the game and what day should I expect to get it? Should I get it on the morning of release/before/after?

You'll get it on the day or up to 3 days after.
With amazon you might get it a day or two before. you never really know with the postal service.

Latest Posts

Back