GT3 World Tier Championship Series Season 1 For PS4 ( (antisocial lounge))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed I'm still just grey on the spreadsheet despite the fact I have answered the role call. Bishop_GP. If I'm in grey just because we haven't properly started yet then no problem. Just don't want to be left out by accident!

You're good

I'm insanely envious of anyone already playing. I have to wait for the postman in the morning before I can start.

Try putting the driving help systems in real. Some cars are underivable without it.

Man, i couldnt drive to save the life of me last night. Hopefully some tweaks in the settings and assists will help, otherwise i have A LOT of practicing to do.

Tiers at this point are obviously listed randomly on the spreadsheet.

But as of now, considering 48 drivers, will be 16 drivers per tier.

If we really end up with 48, will this change teams to 12 instead of 10? 12 teams of 4 drivers would require a 4th tier if im not mistaken?

Anyone took the Aston round Silverstone yet care to share times? The in game leaderboards dont seem to show up people in my friends list?

Did my first race under rain. Last position and such a difference.

I pray that we never ever race in those conditions

Anyone took the Aston round Silverstone yet care to share times? The in game leaderboards dont seem to show up people in my friends list?

I think I did a 2:12 about 10 days ago. But the leaderboards have been resetted and I can't remember exactly

I'm having real trouble driving without abs on this, seems like I'm locking my tyres on half the corners. At the moment I'm driving with abs on, but if anyone has any tips for driving without abs that would be much appreciated.

On a related note, in case anyone hasn't seen it yet you can assign buttons to control your traction control, abs, and stability control. I'm leaving stability control permanently off, bit on my t300rs I've assigned traction and abs to the L3 and R3 buttons, so that if the weather changes during a race, I can quickly flick them on and off.

Any you guys got T300 GTE. In edit button assigned I'm having trouble how do you go back after I have the buttons configured the way I want. All I'm getting is MESSAGE IN BOX( Not all required controls are assigned ) It will not give me the option to go back anyway even if i do want all buttons configured. Or is there something I'm missing.

Any you guys got T300 GTE. In edit button assigned I'm having trouble how do you go back after I have the buttons configured the way I want. All I'm getting is MESSAGE IN BOX( Not all required controls are assigned ) It will not give me the option to go back anyway even if i do want all buttons configured. Or is there something I'm missing.
You have to have certain functions assigned to a button otherwise it won't let you save them. There are some functions which you pretty obviously need, but in terms of the more obscure functions, you don't need anything for wipers or headlights (if you don't assign any buttons to them they become automatic), and you don't need anything for reset car, but you do need a button for "change view".

Would be nice if we could save different button profiles to quickly change between, I have drs and kers assigned to my L2 and R2 buttons on my t300rs, but there aren't a lot of cars that actually use those functions.

Thanks I got it sorted. But you know what the funny thing is manual shifting I like L1 upshift R1 downshift. But when I done that it was the opposite. So I had to put R1 upshift and L1 downshift to get the I wanted. Very strange.

Last edited:
This might help a few people with GTE Wheel.

ftp://ftp.thrustmaster.com/pictures/PCMAC/F458Challenge/PS4-PS3_F458_Challenge.JPG

I think I did a 2:12 about 10 days ago. But the leaderboards have been resetted and I can't remember exactly

About 5 seconds faster than me then! :lol: Looks like I've got plenty laps to do :banghead:

The leaderboards still don't work quite right.

Will we have some kind of track day some night this weekend? Would be good just to see how far behind everyone else I am. Just a 90 min practice session for people to join?

i like this idea.

I have just fired off friend requests to all the people in the series, who were not already on my list. Fair play, I have only just got the iPhone app and it is really good for things like adding people. I have still not managed much seat time yet, but plan to get some practice in once I can boot my son off the PS3 and free up the TV (imminently!). I just hope the couple of beers I have had so far do not affect things too much (it is Friday!).

I have not really had a chance to take a good look at the game yet, the only bad thing of note so far is that my T500 goes bonkers sometimes in menus and so on, but that is apparently a known issue and will be fixed with the next patch from SMS.

I may take a look at online play later once I get on the TV :lol:

In a perfect world you would be able to setup a room with the name GTPlanet with a password only we know of. 4 hours of practice where everyone can join and leave as they wish during this time.
And then on the final results leaderboard everyone who have done atleast a lap during this 4 hours will be shown, no matter if they are still in the room or not. Would be ideal.

Leaderboard should show, car, laptime and number of laps.

If any one you guys set up a lobby with qualifying and a decent amount of laps, drop me a invite on PSN. Online is a knightmare at the moment. The short races are like a demolition derby but as soon as you make a 10 lap race, everyone drops out :(

*edit* I don't care which cars.

Is anyone else using a T500 and getting issues? Mine was working fine earlier, but now, it does not apply steering lock very well. For examply I need to apply 360 degrees lock to turn a bend I was applying 10-20 degrees lock to turn round. It has rendered my game undriveable until I can resolve it.

Plus, can anyone get into the suspension settings? I must be missing something as I only get tyres and cannot for love nor money find a way to get to the suspension settings. I have not read any manual or anything by the way, so may be missing something obvious.

Problem solved. Reset wheel to default. I hadn't changed anything, but it obviously got it's knickers in a twist.

Last edited:
Will we have some kind of track day some night this weekend? Would be good just to see how far behind everyone else I am. Just a 90 min practice session for people to join?

I'll have a room open almost every night just for Practice for series. I have no interest in driving any car or any track (except for sebring if it was in) but ones I going to compete in. feel free to join me any time. Im under the belief that if I wanna compete with the best i'm gonna have to focus on the series cars and tracks. Makes me laugh when I see guys saying there arent enough cars when they haven't even mastered one car yet. I race in real life (karts) and the ability it takes to be the best in just one class is astounding. U guys are welcome to join me anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back