(GTOR) - Gran Turismo Online Racing - HomepageOpen 

GT Rally Championship - Open for business

JUJ UJY.jpg

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtor-gtrc-gt-rally-championship-slideways-is-best.324024/

:cheers:

Big 2 weeks for GTOR, especially this week

GTTCC-3E kicks off tonight
GTTCC-3 opener Wednesday
Friday, GTP ES Testing
Saturday - FGT
Saturday/sunday GTP ES qualifying
Next weekend, GTP ES Bathurst 12 hour

Good luck all :cheers:

Hello. If you could write me down as #20 I'd appreciate it. :) I'll see about joining some races for fun here and there when I have the time. Thanks!

PSN: GTP_Bambi

The GTTCC club is now set to private. If there's no GTPlanet members and just randomers then I've blocked them. If they wont join then it's a waste of space

If people want to be added just merely say and I will đź‘Ť

Good luck GTOR. I wish you guys luck. I hope when it comes down to the last few minutes it's our teams battling it out for the top spot on the podium.
I hope not. That way you'll win on out right pace. We're looking for our overall pace.

Will put the link up later if people want to race. It's 8 hours away but i'm so bloody nervous :lol:

Hey Guys,

First of all, big thank you to @True-blue-8 who allowed me to advertise my series here on the GTOR thread.

I started a one-make Aston Martin V12 Challenge. 6 rounds, starting as soon as the entry list is full :). 7 spaces still open.

2 races per round, a 25min sprint and a 50min race.

For more details please feel free to check out the thread HERE.

ASM V12 CH Promo Pic 1.jpg

Last edited:
Ok sorry guys been absolutely swamped the last week, hopefully by sunday night everything will be sorted out.

GTOR finished 3rd in class at the 12Hr Bathurst. However each driver had a dreadful time and only finishing a lap down, i'm pretty happy at that, and we managed to finish. Good points on the board so i'm feeling a bit more confident if that's how we finished after a night like that, and especially knowing some certain situations now

So big thanks and great effort by @STOCKY8A1 @NinjaEvo @WolfpackS2k and @ninjalninja Great work guys and at least we got something from it, and we're more prepared for next time.

Ok update. First is 3 new series to the family. First welcome to The Australian Touring Car Championship by @NW48 quickly becoming one of GTPlanets biggest series.
ef4try#.jpg

Next the first GT1 series to get some real attention. The FIA GT1 World Championship by @Mikey24
WQR354Y67I.png

One of GTOR's longest members @WolfpackS2k has set up his second series using two separate models, The Sport Compact Cup
jhghj.jpg

@sb360 is still in the development stages but the close Supermini Junior Touring Car Championship will be sure to provide some exciting racing
fret5y.jpg

There may also be another series that I've been asked to set up a thread for, which may end up running under the GTOR family.

I'm not sure exactly how many but I know it's safe to say we have at least 80 drivers. Fabulous, thanks to everyone for their hard work and support. That's a very nice number and i can't wait until we get to 100. I'll update everyng over the weekend, get #'s from people and send out invites to the club.

Thanks all :cheers:

In the GT1 series, you can't put numbers on the cars, but would it be an idea for drivers to pick a number?

Back