(GTOR) | [GTTCC-4] | RSUK Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S4 - Private EventFull 

  • Thread starter Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 509 comments
  • 23,331 views

Should Tuning be allowed?


  • Total voters
    28
  • Poll closed .
NinjaEvo / NinjitsuEvolved / TBC / #76 / Any
 
Mikey24 / mikey_2412 / Team TBC / #24 (obviously :lol:) / Normal GTTCC time. 👍
 
Doomstorm16 / doomstorm16 / looking for team / #16 / 7-whenever
 
Three numbers...

246
 
246...

Route 246...

Do I really have to spell it out??? :lol:
Oh :dunce:


Yes, and you know another your missing out. One you complained wasn't in the calendar last season?......
 
Oh :dunce:


Yes, and you know another your missing out. One you complained wasn't in the calendar last season?......

Big Willow... Oh yeah... :D
 
I think that it's best we scrap the times idea at the moment. If needed we could run on alternating weeks or later once we've organised entries :cheers:

I see Mr xflow is sat on the sidelines waiting for tuning rules :p
 
How come the time has moved forward to 6 anyway?
 
Count me in when does season 4 start as I want to get some practice in with the car the numbers I like to use are 12 or 15 let me know number I can use
 
I'd like to submit an entry:
gkgamer / gkgamer / TBC / #27
Livery if not affiliated with a team : Pasteltone 02(?, light blue), Red rims
 
How come the time has moved forward to 6 anyway?
That's just room opening time as we usually try to do. 7 will still be the start time 👍

Count me in when does season 4 start as I want to get some practice in with the car the numbers I like to use are 12 or 15 let me know number I can use
Both are available 👍

I'd like to submit an entry:
gkgamer / gkgamer / TBC / #27
Livery if not affiliated with a team : Pasteltone 02(?, light blue), Red rims
Welcome mate great to have you :cheers:
 
So what's the deal with the battery on this car, does it add power when it's full? And when it's empty is there less power available? Is there any difference between the 3 bars?
 
So what's the deal with the battery on this car, does it add power when it's full? And when it's empty is there less power available? Is there any difference between the 3 bars?
Who knows, I share a Jeremy Clarkson view on hybrids :lol:
 
So what's the deal with the battery on this car, does it add power when it's full? And when it's empty is there less power available? Is there any difference between the 3 bars?
I've found that the battery runs dry after 2 laps and I've noticed no difference in lap times, so I think it's irrelevant :p


Who knows, I share a Jeremy Clarkson view on hybrids :lol:
same :lol:
 
How do people want to do track list? Should I place them all into a hat and pull out a random 8? That would be interesting :D
 
I say a vote. We comment 2 or 3 we want to see then the 8 most popular are the tracks.
 
Back