(GTOR) | [GTTCC-4] | RSUK Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S4 - Private EventFull 

  • Thread starter Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 509 comments
  • 23,331 views

Should Tuning be allowed?


  • Total voters
    28
  • Poll closed .
I say a vote. We comment 2 or 3 we want to see then the 8 most popular are the tracks.
Re-read the OP and tell me what is missing on the entry form. That's right. Track lists.

It was meant to be a track vote but apart from ninja no one has given me some so we could make it more interesting. Could give us some crazy tracks
 
Hi guys!

Storm_SP17 / StormPacer17 / TBA / #17

Track list 1
Eiger Nordwand
Motegi East
Laguna Seca
Silverstone National
Brands Hatch Indy
Trial Mountain
Monaco
Circuito de Roma


Track list 2
Eiger Nordwand
Grand Valley East
Deep Forest
Monza
Tsukuba (with chicane)
Clubman Route 5
Willow Springs
Tokyo R246
 
Track List 1:
  1. Silverstone National
  2. Tsukuba
  3. Suzuka East
  4. Indy Road
  5. Red Bull Short
  6. Twin Ring Motegi Oval
  7. Brands Hatch
  8. Willow Springs
Track List 2:
American Leg:
1. Daytona Road
2. Indy Road
PD Leg:
3. Mid-Field
4. Autumn Ring Mini
Japan Leg:
5. Tsukuba
6. Fuji GT
European Leg:
7. Rome
8. Silverstone National or Brands Hatch
 
GT_Vette / TRL_Agro / Team Redline / #19

I have no preference for any tracks really. They all have straightaways and corners to race around. But I would like to see the big willow in there. It's such an under used track in GT.
 
Where's the rest of the cars :eek::eek::eek: :confused::confused: :odd::boggled: :crazy:

Your getting lazy true ;)

Sign up gtttccc's most lengendary most experienced most brilliant racer :cheers:
 
GT_Vette / TRL_Agro / Team Redline / #19

I have no preference for any tracks really. They all have straightaways and corners to race around. But I would like to see the big willow in there. It's such an under used track in GT.
Big willow was in our first 2 seasons. I love it :D

Where's the rest of the cars :eek::eek::eek: :confused::confused: :odd::boggled: :crazy:

Your getting lazy true ;)

Sign up gtttccc's most lengendary most experienced most brilliant racer :cheers:
1 make for a season gives a balanced playing field and gives us some fun while we work on the car list we're using next :)


Ok, I assume you'll be signing up too? :sly:
 
Am I the only one that despises willow springs?
 
Tracks..
motegi east
fuji
tokyo
rome
trial mountain
grand valley reverse
silverstone
 
Tracks..
motegi east
fuji
tokyo
rome
trial mountain
grand valley reverse
silverstone

Lazy Buck just typing at random... Let me clean that list up for you... :cheers:

Motegi East,
Fuji GT,
Tokyo R246,
Circuito Di Roma,
Trial Mountain,
Grand Valley East Reverse,
Silverstone National,
Big Willow (you missed this one off :D)
 
Also, the hybrid is worth something. Not top speed but acceleration in the higher gears (you notice a bigger difference when accelerating in 5th and 6th) and it's worth a least a tenth or two per lap depending on the layout. Qualifying will be interesting just because the outlap is going to be battery management.

EDIT: And now I've just seen depletion is on Very Fast, so odds are a full charge may not last a complete lap on some circuits. I know on Fast it's touch and go at Tokyo.
 
Last edited:
I don't have any track preference except please no Monaco hate that track :mad:
 
Tracks?

Big Willow
Cape Ring Inside
Nurburgring
Brands Hatch
Tsukuba
Tokyo
Monaco
Madrid
Rome
 
^I like those, so long as nurburgring is gp/d
 
I don't have a track choice either, i'll go along with whatever is chosen by you lot
 
Will @Storm_SP17 be banned for season 4 ???

Will there be success penalties ??

Will i beat @GT_Vette ?



Ninja remembers you i think ABP 👍
1. No but he must let you beat him every race

2. Yes in OP

3. No :p

4. I've known for awhile ;) but @ABP I thought you were going to keep it secret during the season? lol
 
Also, chooch is back from his job, how long not sure so we may see him make an appearance :D
 
Also, chooch is back from his job, how long not sure so we may see him make an appearance :D

Oh god not him :rolleyes:

Anyway i thought he froze to death in his car on some remote scottish highland road :indiff:
 
Oh god not him :rolleyes:

Anyway i thought he froze to death in his car on some remote scottish highland road :indiff:
Awwwwwwwww you loved chooch don't deny it :p

I think he survived, I hope....
 
Tracks?

Big Willow
Cape Ring Inside
Nurburgring
Brands Hatch
Tsukuba
Tokyo
Monaco
Madrid
Rome

Good choices there Mikey.

My tracks:

Big Willow
Cape Ring Inside
Mid-Field
Monaco
Madrid
Suzuka 2014
Indy Road
Silverstone GP
 
Awwwwwwwww you loved chooch don't deny it :p

I think he survived, I hope....

I dont think he did, my only regret is that storm & nonja weren't in the car with him on that fatefull night. :guilty:

I forgot about midfield until wambam just mentioned it, would be nice to try out midfield. :)
 
Back